version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 02, 2014 8:54 am

Noodler wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Well there should be ways for Titans to climb on building but not the walls. If they're wall camping that's too bad. Titans climbing the walls would shit on canon so much. Instead, just make invisible barriers at the top of the walls or something. It doesn't make any sense canonically but it would be fair.

Shit on canon? Who even cares? Sasha shits on canon even harder, and that doesn't even fix some gamebreaking flaw.

I'd like it if jumpers get a sniper mode, where they can aim anywhere, and can barely fly far enough to land on the wall.
Wallcamping is easily the biggest flaw in PvP, and this would fix it for the most part.

And for the canon praisers; in canon you wouldn't be safe sitting on a building forever, titans would either jump, climb, or simply break the building entirely.
If we got climbing and building destruction it would spice up PvP so much more, and get rid of safespots.

I have another suggestion.
Very limited gas, but gas is rewarded for killing titans (boost should be bigger for player titans). This has flaws, but it would fix flying around forever, doing nothing.

Another option would be vote kicks. This would also get rid of people being huge dicks with no consequences.

A lot of people care about canon. Myself included. If it wasn't canon then how could it even be called a tribute game? Titans being able to jump to the top of the wall would be absolutely ridiculous. And I agree with the climbing on buildings. However not the destruction of them. And that gas idea isn't even necessary. There are refuel stations on all of the maps...

And to be fair, I agree Sasha's special isn't very realistic or canon but it's nowhere near as absurd as Titans climbing the 50m walls...
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Z.E.D » Fri May 02, 2014 9:18 am

Wall campers are killable.

Easier to kill actuallly , you can swing from inside and outside the wall and they can't see you , and you get the clean kill.

I have to say there needs to be a kick option right now

I was in servers where everyone was dead ( even titan players ) and the surivor was a marco. He had to kill a crawler but he never did and kept trolling us.

+ he spoke russian and apparently was mocking us ........
Z.E.D

Postby Akerlyn » Fri May 02, 2014 9:20 am

Woww, looks great!
Akerlyn

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 02, 2014 9:21 am

I have to say, even though most vote kicks are abused, I think this game needs one at this point because ZED is right. Too many people think they're hilarious and they need to be put in their damn place.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 02, 2014 9:40 am

kagamitaiga626 wrote:I cant Register :cry:

Dude, Accounts are screwed over right now. Why the hell does everyone keep going on about glitchy accounts instead of reading...?
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 02, 2014 9:53 am

Yeah, most Forum accounts are in a database, but the whole password system is severely screwed up at the moment.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 02, 2014 10:28 am

Zhii wrote:How can i activate my account? When i click the Forget Password, nothing happened... :(

for god's sake, accounts are screwed over, the password system doesn't work properly right now.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby PruGayMengTou » Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Why can't i play LAN ???? Fix please ,
PruGayMengTou

Postby HIT0SHI » Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm

lazertester wrote:I Know this is already known issue of the new update of AoTTG

Then why ask for help if you know it currently doesn't work?
Also Feng is in Beijing so hes not gonna update or fix anything until he comes back.

Seriously before asking for help or commenting read 1st. XD

For reference:
fenglee wrote:after this update I am going to BEIJING for about 10 days, so I can't do any fix during this time. hope you enjoy the new AOTTG. :D

the forum's account is ready, you'll need to active your account, by "forget password"
HIT0SHI

Postby Krucification » Fri May 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Noodler wrote:Another option would be vote kicks. This would also get rid of people being huge dicks with no consequences.

This, I second this so much! However, I do believe it would have to be implemented correctly. I know that a lot of multiplayer games who have this feature don't require users to give a reason why to kick a player and have resulted in the people being kicked for no legitimate reason. I would know a good measure to deal with that issue though, besides having to list the reason for the kick, even then though, that doesn't seem to help at times.
Krucification

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log