version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Accelevi » Fri May 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Or you know, you could just slow down their speed a bit, and put CD on moves.
Air dodge is not necessary at all, as of yet.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat May 03, 2014 1:43 am

iDeath wrote:This game just gotten worse. Good job on devolving the game feng.

Dude, this is only half of the update, the reason it's so buggy and everything is because it was put out incomplete. And honestly, I'd say the update's pretty damn good. Most people on the forums love the update so far except for the bugs it has
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby iDeath » Sat May 03, 2014 1:48 am

Well one thing for sure dude. I say never even bother doing it cuz I enjoyed the game alot more back before 5/01. Those dedicated servers were fun. Now all im doing is killing noobs as a titan or killing titan humans. But one thing for sure... Why the fuk would u make levi slower?? Give him some more speed. The characters are shittier now except sasha and petra who have gotten better.
iDeath

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat May 03, 2014 1:51 am

iDeath wrote:Well one thing for sure dude. I say never even bother doing it cuz I enjoyed the game alot more back before 5/01. Those dedicated servers were fun. Now all im doing is killing noobs as a titan or killing titan humans. But one thing for sure... Why the fuk would u make levi slower?? Give him some more speed. The characters are shittier now except sasha and petra who have gotten better.

Levi isn't really slower, SPD means ground speed, ACL means Air Speed. And if you preferred the game so much before 5/01, then why don't you just play the older version?
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby FortsJr » Sat May 03, 2014 4:55 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
iDeath wrote:Well one thing for sure dude. I say never even bother doing it cuz I enjoyed the game alot more back before 5/01. Those dedicated servers were fun. Now all im doing is killing noobs as a titan or killing titan humans. But one thing for sure... Why the fuk would u make levi slower?? Give him some more speed. The characters are shittier now except sasha and petra who have gotten better.

Levi isn't really slower, SPD means ground speed, ACL means Air Speed. And if you preferred the game so much before 5/01, then why don't you just play the older version?

Lol don't you feel any difference when you do a spin? It feels kinda faster, and i still love using levi to play lol.
FortsJr

Postby diamondketo » Sat May 03, 2014 5:13 am

FortsJr wrote:Btw i still wonder if the game ID is connected to the Forum ID :?:

It is...well at least that's what everyone and the FB group says. I'm going by another rumor where I must have 10+ post. If I can login without registering then it's probably forum linked.
diamondketo

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat May 03, 2014 6:15 am

FortsJr wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:

Lol don't you feel any difference when you do a spin? It feels kinda faster, and i still love using levi to play lol.

Yeah, his spin has become epic now :lol: more speed, more spins, more powerful pull. Makes it much easier to use though
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat May 03, 2014 7:13 am

bombare wrote:how to login now, i have 10 post

You're supposed to press "forget password" and stuff, and it'll send an email to your email address. But as of current moment, the systems broken, so it won't work until Feng fixes it I believe
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby TheKurt009 » Sat May 03, 2014 7:14 am

one problem is newbies playing as titans can easily kill expert human players...
also there are too many people playing as titans.
TheKurt009

Postby Noodler » Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 am

Agen, what you must do is read.
Noodler

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log