version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 01, 2014 4:19 am

It's disappointing for now, but it's a WIP, so I'll let Feng finish it and make another judgement.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Terminus » Thu May 01, 2014 4:20 am

I remember reading somewhere that Feng needed to rewrite the game code for the new update, so I can hardly blame him for the half-update we currently have.
Terminus

Postby Senpai » Thu May 01, 2014 4:22 am

The new changes are solid.
my main complaint is removing a lot of the original game/bugs, but thats like accel said WIP.

the jumper is decent, hopefully when he finishes there should be more titans.

and why was the biggest nerf mikasa? if people weren't using her before they definitely aren't going to now.
Senpai

Postby Terramort » Thu May 01, 2014 4:25 am

What I don't understand is the lack of simple things that have been around in mods for months now, mainly, reel rebind options and TPS camera fix. The rest of the update (now that video finally loaded on my phone) looks like a fair bit of fun.
Terramort

Postby Thirdkazekage » Thu May 01, 2014 4:27 am

I don't know if its just lag or something but the TPS camera has become abit slow even though I already changed the sensitivity.
Thirdkazekage

Postby Terramort » Thu May 01, 2014 4:29 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:I don't know if its just lag or something but the TPS camera has become abit slow even though I already changed the sensitivity.

And you can't look all the way up/down still?
Terramort

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 4:32 am

Senpai wrote:The new changes are solid.
my main complaint is removing a lot of the original game/bugs, but thats like accel said WIP.

the jumper is decent, hopefully when he finishes there should be more titans.

and why was the biggest nerf mikasa? if people weren't using her before they definitely aren't going to now.

Yeah, I guess it is a WIP, so we shouldn't get angry about this update. And it'd be awesome to see the ability to play as a Crawler later or something :lol: but Mikasa nerf seemed a bit unjustified, she seemed fine the way she was. :|
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Noodler » Thu May 01, 2014 4:46 am

I get this when trying using the email
Spoiler:

Is anyone else getting this? I'm too lazy to do research, don't kill me.

So when titans get stuck behind branches now, they get utterly impaled and start shaking. I flew slowly over at one, missed by vector but didn't release the hook, then I started using overdrive and I did 2331 damage accidentally.
Also, every wave counts as wave 1 now. I was at wave 1 aka wave 4 with 6 titans, and 2 of them were crawlers since the game still thought it was wave 1.

I don't even care, this is fucking awesome. I missed publics so much.
Noodler

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:54 am

I think it's pretty fair to judge the update as is. It may be a work in progress, but it was still Feng's decision to release it with most of the content cut out and replace the old version as the first thing you see when you go to play the game, instead of just labeling it as a beta and leaving a link to it, like the current link to the old version. He also wasn't exactly forced to release it as is, with the only real pressure to do so coming from him promising an unrealistic release date.
Blizzard2795

Postby [aVc]RYO » Thu May 01, 2014 5:06 am

The reason that SP was removed because Feng haven't got the new coding to work on it yet, he released this as a "Beta test" since all of you are rushing him for an update so we sort of become the beta tester
Start gathering some bugs u found and compile it so that he can fix them when he get back from Beijing
[aVc]RYO

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log