version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Innti » Thu May 01, 2014 5:07 am

Color codes didn't work ⊙_⊙
Innti

Postby Shade066 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:09 am

Noodler wrote:I get this when trying using the email
Spoiler:

Is anyone else getting this? I'm too lazy to do research, don't kill me.

I'm pretty sure that's because it means the E-mail address you used with your name is not in their database; which I believe is compiled of all the usernames and E-mail addresses in this forum..
in other words, I think it means you have to use the same E-mail address you used to sign up for this forum for it to be compatible with your name~
Shade066

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 5:24 am

Hey, can someone quickly give me a few details about the "Jumper mode" that's been added? :) my internet's currently too terrible to load the new update or anything, so I want to know a bit more about playing as a Titan
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Senpai » Thu May 01, 2014 5:33 am

Titan are playable on city, forest, but not survival.

basically when you join a normal match there's also a option to be a titan.
you can do the titan fu attack, jump, and belly flop, that's it. not sure if you can somehow kill someone on your back, because I haven't fought a player as a titan yet.

if you hold shift you can walk slow to look like a normal walker. let go of it, you run at abnormal speed. there's no CD to the atks.
Senpai

Postby Peanuts » Thu May 01, 2014 5:34 am

Senpai wrote:Titan are playable on city, forest, but not survival.

basically when you join a normal match there's also a option to be a titan.
you can do the titan fu attack, jump, and belly flop, that's it. not sure if you can somehow kill someone on your back, because I haven't fought a player as a titan yet.

if you hold shift you can walk slow to look like a normal walker. let go of it, you run at abnormal speed. there's no CD to the atks.

Nope you can't
and when the titan gets killed, he/she becomes a spectator until the round ends (like normal cases)
Peanuts

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 5:39 am

That sounds kinda cool...except for the fact that dying makes you a spectator till the end of the game. I know there's not really any other way to do it, but that sounds kinda boring, especially considering that Players are typically way more powerful than a titan :/
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Peanuts » Thu May 01, 2014 5:46 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:That sounds kinda cool...except for the fact that dying makes you a spectator till the end of the game. I know there's not really any other way to do it, but that sounds kinda boring, especially considering that Players are typically way more powerful than a titan :/

Have you seen how a Payer titan fares against a player soldier?

It's exceptionally hard to kill one, they will keep moving about
And even when you hook on to them, they will jump, making you lose control over the ropes
They spam this jump button, you can give up on killing them xD

The ways you can kill them is when they are using the kung fu and body slam, but you only have a 1 second chance
Peanuts

Postby the » Thu May 01, 2014 5:48 am

[Scratch all that]

I'm trying to activate via "Forgot Password" but it says email cannot be sent. Now if I try to reset password, it says the email is already sent. It's not there. Any solutions on how to fix?
Last edited by the on Thu May 01, 2014 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
the

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 5:49 am

Lol I guess that's true, jump spam would screw them up :lol: I can just imagine that there'd be some techniques which would be difficult to escape from if you aren't fast enough
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 01, 2014 5:51 am

Jumping (and maybe running) should have a cooldown for titan players.
DarioEMeloD

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log