version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby HIT0SHI » Thu May 01, 2014 1:12 pm

lol guys it's a matter of speech.
HIT0SHI
 

 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I know it's a figure of speech, but using "literally" makes it kinda weird
MJRmasqu3rade
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby PuRe » Thu May 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Great Update, now fighting Titans is a greater challenge, if they are played by players.
PuRe
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Marki243 » Thu May 01, 2014 1:49 pm

PuRe wrote:Great Update, now fighting Titans is a greater challenge, if they are played by players.

Cue everyone being jumpers and crawlers, at night. You will not live to see the light of day.
Marki243
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Roran Hawkins » Thu May 01, 2014 2:56 pm

I love the patch, but I feel that the TPS camera has been botched up somewhere. Right now after moving my cursor to the edge of my screen my camera changes view only a bit, a lot less than I'm used to, and my cursor ends up in the side of my screen, and I'm rendered unable to look further left without moving my cursor back to screen center and then going to the edge again. As long as I can go in one direction it's fine, but the moment I have to make a turn larger than 90° it's nearly impossible.

Edit:

As in; when I move my cursor left I look left as usual, but then my cursor gets stuck on the dge of my screen. When I try to move it to the center again I start looking right again, undoing whatever looking left I have done. In order to succesfully look to another direction AND get my cursor in the middle of my screen again I have to keep actively moving my cursor left untill I have turned twice as much as I want to turn, and then get my cursor mid-screen again. I must admit that doing that in this game of aerial acrobatics and instant-deaths is hardly possible for me.
Last edited by Roran Hawkins on Thu May 01, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roran Hawkins
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby xRivailution » Thu May 01, 2014 3:00 pm

I really like the creepy aspect of the night map,i am diggin this shit man
I will be back in a a couple of hours so lets play guys
xRivailution
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Noodler » Thu May 01, 2014 3:15 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah, but 10 minutes?! There's not enough time in a round for 10 minutes. It always ends up as either the Titan players wipe everyone out in a matter of 5 minutes or, not enough players are playing as Titans so humanity wins in less than 5 minutes. The only way for Eren to be useful now is to camp. And that's horrible.

Say you have Superman here
Give him a gun, then don't allow him to use it. Now Superman is completely useless. No, no he isn't.

No other character has a transformation, but they're just extremely useful for some reason?
Noodler
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Noodler wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah, but 10 minutes?! There's not enough time in a round for 10 minutes. It always ends up as either the Titan players wipe everyone out in a matter of 5 minutes or, not enough players are playing as Titans so humanity wins in less than 5 minutes. The only way for Eren to be useful now is to camp. And that's horrible.

Say you have Superman here
Give him a gun, then don't allow him to use it. Now Superman is completely useless. No, no he isn't.

No other character has a transformation, but they're just extremely useful for some reason?

Indeed.Besides most players don't even use the specials anyway.
Ghosthunter
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Roran Hawkins » Thu May 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Roran Hawkins wrote:I love the patch, but I feel that the TPS camera has been botched up somewhere. Right now after moving my cursor to the edge of my screen my camera changes view only a bit, a lot less than I'm used to, and my cursor ends up in the side of my screen, and I'm rendered unable to look further left without moving my cursor back to screen center and then going to the edge again. As long as I can go in one direction it's fine, but the moment I have to make a turn larger than 90° it's nearly impossible.

Edit:

As in; when I move my cursor left I look left as usual, but then my cursor gets stuck on the dge of my screen. When I try to move it to the center again I start looking right again, undoing whatever looking left I have done. In order to succesfully look to another direction AND get my cursor in the middle of my screen again I have to keep actively moving my cursor left untill I have turned twice as much as I want to turn, and then get my cursor mid-screen again. I must admit that doing that in this game of aerial acrobatics and instant-deaths is hardly possible for me.



If anyone else has this: it fixes itself after several reloads.
Roran Hawkins
 

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu May 01, 2014 3:58 pm

I was playing on a public server, when suddenly this 'thing' spawned:
Spoiler:
Image

And when I tried to touch it:
Spoiler:
Image

It lauched me. Strange.
Annie Leonhardt
 

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest