version 05182014

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05182014

Postby BSC » Sun May 18, 2014 9:58 am

Hideki wrote:Hi feng, i saw a screenshot in facebook.. and i saw Buy FengGold.. what was that? is there a shop now? awesome! thanks feng lee! ur really awesome!

It's fake. I suggest PMing a mod about the screenshot and the owner/group/details etc.

Other than that, the new update seems pretty good. Haven't played enough to test the ghost hooks atm but it's definitely a good start to transition newer players into singleplayer to learn basics and whatnot and also the re-introduction of Annie is pretty smooth although I do suggest for Annie II to turn off respawn after every human has died. The new death cam is a nice addition but I'd like to personally petition for a switch to turn it on and off >.> It makes me dizzy :P
The TPS fix is nice although there are some moments when it derps (zooms in and out randomly and unnecessarily). Not an immediate concern.
The new text font in-game is a great change; the old one has definitely outlived the game. The kill/death notification relocation is somewhat interesting...definitely inspired by fps games. Although it might be because I haven't played too much of recent update, it's going to be a little difficult dealing with the relocation as most people just look at the chat. At least it differentiates the chat from the notifications at least as well as removing the need to use colours in chat.
An interesting change for Eren's special in PvP. I think it should be a weaker version of Levi's special rather than Petra, as Eren has demonstrated more in spinning techniques (when CT reappears) better than somersault techniques (when Eren gets his leg bitten off :3).

Also it might just be me but the servers are taking quite a hit from lag.
BSC

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun May 18, 2014 10:43 am

This is so sweet!
Annie Leonhardt

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 18, 2014 10:48 am

So freaking clean and well designed,thanks feng!
xRivailution

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 18, 2014 12:37 pm

Awesome! You're the man, Feng. Keep being awesome! The best feature is changing Eren in PvP! I love it!
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Connorhere » Sun May 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Good to have SP back. But with new updates come new bugs. :[
Connorhere

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun May 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Connorhere wrote:Good to have SP back. But with new updates come new bugs. :[

What bugs? He didn't really added much, he only changed stuff, fixed bugs and added camera spin.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Hmmm after playing for a while, the only problem I have now is that the vibrating Titans in Annie make it near impossible. Especially the vibrating crawlers! And sometimes Annie doesn't despawn and the round goes on until everyone dies. And I'd really love to be able to play as the PvP Eren in regular maps. :)
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby xRasenShuriken » Sun May 18, 2014 2:51 pm

This is a really cool Update and thanks for adding Annie ^.^
xRasenShuriken

Postby Levvuny » Sun May 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Aweeesome! Singleplayer is back! Thanks Feng!
Levvuny

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun May 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Lemme just quote what i wrote in another thread.
Ghosthunter wrote:So i did some testing with Eren today and here are a few findings.
Single player Eren obviously has the titan special which is like it was before (2mins CD with 30s of transformation time).Which is ok.
Multiplayer Eren in PvP servers has Petra's special and multiple Erens are allowed to be picked.Which is also ok.
Now here's the problem.Multiplayer Eren in no PvP levels has his titan special (2mins CD with 30s of transformation time) which is also fine but the thing is multiple people can choose him as well.
Which basically means that you can have a server with 20 titan Erens running around at the same time.See what i mean now?
So i propose a quick solution.Keep it so more people can choose him but make it so the first player that chooses Eren gets the titan special and the rest get the Petra spin he has in the PvP servers.
Also i noticed he can still escape grabs with his transformation special so i'd suggest that this is also removed.
Ghosthunter

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log