version 05182014

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05182014

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:Lemme just quote what i wrote in another thread.
Ghosthunter wrote:So i did some testing with Eren today and here are a few findings.
Single player Eren obviously has the titan special which is like it was before (2mins CD with 30s of transformation time).Which is ok.
Multiplayer Eren in PvP servers has Petra's special and multiple Erens are allowed to be picked.Which is also ok.
Now here's the problem.Multiplayer Eren in no PvP levels has his titan special (2mins CD with 30s of transformation time) which is also fine but the thing is multiple people can choose him as well.
Which basically means that you can have a server with 20 titan Erens running around at the same time.See what i mean now?
So i propose a quick solution.Keep it so more people can choose him but make it so the first player that chooses Eren gets the titan special and the rest get the Petra spin he has in the PvP servers.
Also i noticed he can still escape grabs with his transformation special so i'd suggest that this is also removed.


Why dont we just add more characters and disable multiple character picking?
Like,only 1 character and no duplicates,1 eren,1 mikasa etc.
And when you want to pick your character,if someone already chose them,they are blacked out.
xRivailution
 

 

Re: version 05182014

Postby Noodler » Sun May 18, 2014 5:43 pm

xRivailution wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:Lemme just quote what i wrote in another thread.
Ghosthunter wrote:So i did some testing with Eren today and here are a few findings.
Single player Eren obviously has the titan special which is like it was before (2mins CD with 30s of transformation time).Which is ok.
Multiplayer Eren in PvP servers has Petra's special and multiple Erens are allowed to be picked.Which is also ok.
Now here's the problem.Multiplayer Eren in no PvP levels has his titan special (2mins CD with 30s of transformation time) which is also fine but the thing is multiple people can choose him as well.
Which basically means that you can have a server with 20 titan Erens running around at the same time.See what i mean now?
So i propose a quick solution.Keep it so more people can choose him but make it so the first player that chooses Eren gets the titan special and the rest get the Petra spin he has in the PvP servers.
Also i noticed he can still escape grabs with his transformation special so i'd suggest that this is also removed.


Why dont we just add more characters and disable multiple character picking?
Like,only 1 character and no duplicates,1 eren,1 mikasa etc.
And when you want to pick your character,if someone already chose them,they are blacked out.

That's a horrible idea.
Firstly, Feng is not gonna make 99 characters.
Secondly, why... just why would you screw everyone that has a main over?
If I have to suddenly play Petra I'm gonna play like shit.
Noodler
 

Re: version 05182014

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 18, 2014 5:46 pm

>EH MER GERD REMOVE MULTIPLE ERENS
>BUT KEEP MY FAVORITE CHARACTER.

Like... dont people use eren? ugh.
xRivailution
 

Re: version 05182014

Postby Noodler » Sun May 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Nobody said remove multiple Erens.
Besides, Eren has a ridiculous special which no other character does.
Noodler
 

Re: version 05182014

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 18, 2014 5:53 pm

OMG EREN SO OP EH MER GERD TEETAN.

I have never been so pissed,eren literally has very weak blade durability,he barely has gas,its even weaker than mikasa.
His special literally lasts for 30 seconds,and he barely can get like,4 or 5 titans.
And i already suggested that it works once a round so you guys wont complain and bitch,eren is not fucking op.
We have jean that is so fast,he has so much gas,he has a grab escape,and fucking long as fuck blades,but eren still gets more hate than him.
Guys. Stop.
xRivailution
 

Re: version 05182014

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun May 18, 2014 5:56 pm

xRivailution wrote:OMG EREN SO OP EH MER GERD TEETAN.

I have never been so pissed,eren literally has very weak blade durability,he barely has gas,its even weaker than mikasa.
His special literally lasts for 30 seconds,and he barely can get like,4 or 5 titans.
And i already suggested that it works once a round so you guys wont complain and bitch,eren is not fucking op.
We have jean that is so fast,he has so much gas,he has a grab escape,and fucking long as fuck blades,but eren still gets more hate than him.
Guys. Stop.

Do you not see a problem with 20+ Erens running around in titan form at the same time?
Ghosthunter
 

Re: version 05182014

Postby Noodler » Sun May 18, 2014 6:00 pm

xRivailution wrote:OMG EREN SO OP EH MER GERD TEETAN.

I have never been so pissed,eren literally has very weak blade durability,he barely has gas,its even weaker than mikasa.
His special literally lasts for 30 seconds,and he barely can get like,4 or 5 titans.
And i already suggested that it works once a round so you guys wont complain and bitch,eren is not fucking op.
We have jean that is so fast,he has so much gas,he has a grab escape,and fucking long as fuck blades,but eren still gets more hate than him.
Guys. Stop.

Since when do Eren's transform multiple times a round?
Did his gas get nerfed or something? Last time I checked it's like 90%, whereas Mikasa's seems to be around 65%. Besides, Jean is not exactly super fast (never was), and he doesn't have an annoyingass special which encourages not learning how to play.
Noodler
 

Re: version 05182014

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
xRivailution wrote:OMG EREN SO OP EH MER GERD TEETAN.

I have never been so pissed,eren literally has very weak blade durability,he barely has gas,its even weaker than mikasa.
His special literally lasts for 30 seconds,and he barely can get like,4 or 5 titans.
And i already suggested that it works once a round so you guys wont complain and bitch,eren is not fucking op.
We have jean that is so fast,he has so much gas,he has a grab escape,and fucking long as fuck blades,but eren still gets more hate than him.
Guys. Stop.

Do you not see a problem with 20+ Erens running around in titan form at the same time?


I already said that it is ridiculous and we need only 1 character and no duplicates of him running around,but noodler said no.
No matter what people say we will always be conflicted,but its up to feng to decide what should be done.
Plus this is not a suggestion thread,lets avoid spam
xRivailution
 

Re: version 05182014

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Well to be fair, I agree with Ghost. 1 Titan Eren and everyone else is Pizza cutter Eren. And Jean does encourage not learning how to play. He makes you neglect gas and has a get out of jail free card. But I digress. This isn't the place for this argument.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: version 05182014

Postby Noodler » Sun May 18, 2014 6:17 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Well to be fair, I agree with Ghost. 1 Titan Eren and everyone else is Pizza cutter Eren. And Jean does encourage not learning how to play. He makes you neglect gas and has a get out of jail free card. But I digress. This isn't the place for this argument.

Refilling isn't exactly part of learning how to play. With more gas you can practice for longer without wasting time getting gas.
You're right about the special though.
Noodler
 

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest