version 05182014

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05182014

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 18, 2014 6:19 pm

It is. You dont just drive a car or use a pc or a phone and not recharge it at some point.
When you have that insane amount of gas you are just OP and not good.
And jean is op,there is no other proof that he isnt,he has a grab escape,he has a shit tone of gas,he has long blades so it means you wont miss every single hit like levi and his speed is good.
xRivailution

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun May 18, 2014 6:21 pm

xRivailution wrote:It is. You dont just drive a car or use a pc or a phone and not recharge it at some point.
And jean is op,there is no other proof that he isnt,he has a grab escape,he has a shit tone of gas,he has long blades so it means you wont miss every single hit like levi and his speed is good.

Eren has 3 specials
>huge titan form
>grab escape THAT REFILLS
>Marco's aggro special
Ghosthunter

Postby Senpai » Sun May 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Wow I didn't know that there could be multiple Erens running around. lol
yeah I'd go with ghost's suggestion (one eren titan per server, the rest use petra's special)

@Noodler I'd say gas conserving is a pretty important thing to learn if at least just for survival.

@xRiv, Jean is really not OP anymore, he's actually kind of slow feeling, he doesn't have that much gas as he used to (armin whose a better choice imo has nearly the same)
and marco has bigger blades than him iirc, but I do wish levi's blades were like the original update they feel bigger now.
Senpai

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 18, 2014 6:24 pm

That is true and its so strong but there are more ways of nerfing it rather than just removing the special or replacing it.
As i said,1 Transformation per game is good enough,and he would die after it,go to my eren special suggestion thread.

And jean has other ways of being nerfed.
xRivailution

Postby Pepsi » Sun May 18, 2014 6:32 pm

I find weird the sensibility in tps, but i love the rest of the update, thanks feng!
Pepsi

Postby Senpai » Sun May 18, 2014 6:33 pm

I played last night, and I still felt ghost hooks against FT.

and a couple other bugs, even after I cleared my cache again and all that stuff.
Senpai

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Senpai wrote:I played last night, and I still felt ghost hooks against FT.

and a couple other bugs, even after I cleared my cache again and all that stuff.

I haven't experienced any ghost hooks but I did get a few bugs that I mentioned in my previous post a couple of pages ago.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Senpai » Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
Senpai wrote:I played last night, and I still felt ghost hooks against FT.

I haven't experienced any ghost hooks but I did get a few bugs that I mentioned in my previous post a couple of pages ago.

I would post a video about it, my connection goes to all shit if I record.

but yeah I definitely see ghost hooks bouncing off into weird angles/ just not reeling me in where I shot.

but for normal maps I have no ghost hooks yet.
Senpai

Postby Tatsurei » Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm

fenglee wrote:UPDATE 05182014(translated by MiracleChan)
Single player city, forest is available again, now with random titan positioning.
Multiplayer Annie is available again.

Support for 18 languages added.
HUD's font changed, top left's player info tweaked, killing message moved to top right.
Eren's transformation in pvp map is changed to Petra's spin.
Single player map forest survival mode (no crawler) added.
In multiplayer rooms pressing T will allow you to repick, at the cost of death
Spinning after death effect.
Key to switch player spectated changed to flare 1 (next player) and 2 (previous player) instead of attack.

Bug fixed: 30 second message not disappearing.
Bug fixed: Gas Acceleration not using ACL
Bug fixed: Wave not displaying properly in forest.
Bug fixed: Inconsistent TPS turning rate.
Bug fixed: Ghost hook.

05182014版本更新说明:

·十八国语言文字加入
·HUD字体调整,左上角玩家信息显示调整,击杀信息更新至右上角
·加入游戏30秒 字样不消失BUG修正
·人物空中加速度与ACL不对应修正
·艾伦在对战模式地图取消变身巨人技能,更换技能为佩妹的转转车
·FOREST地图WAVE显示问题修正
·TPS镜头速率问题修正(改回
·单人地图回归CITY, FOREST,随机巨人位置;
·单人地图新增一个森林生存无爬行种模式
·多人游戏中可以按T键(默认设置下)自杀,然后重新选择阵营
·角色死亡后镜头加入翻滚效果
·角色死亡后,切换观察对象键由攻击键改为绿色信号弹(1),红色信号弹(2)键,可以向或者向后切换
·多人地图阿尼地图回归
`GHOST HOOK修正
·不记得还有什么变动了自己看着办吧

For some reason, Unity isn't working for me. I tried reinstalling it, as well as reinstalling my Web Broswer, but I get the same result. How can I fix this?
Tatsurei

Postby Miracle » Sun May 18, 2014 9:08 pm

xRivailution wrote:It is. You dont just drive a car or use a pc or a phone and not recharge it at some point.

Jean isn't OP anymore though. Use Mikasa, Levi, or Petra for a few time and Jean feels like lead. Also, Jean's blade durability had been nerfed, you have to reload your blade more often now.

Armin has the same gas amount as Jean and highest blade durability. He can keep attacking until his gas run out without reloading his blade. I don't really see anyone crying Armin is OP.

On the side note, Levi and Petra's blade is now the same length as every other character. I can predict Levi OP later.
Miracle

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log