TITAN COCKBLOCK >_>

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

TITAN COCKBLOCK >_>

Postby TANNK » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Dont you just hate when a titan just moves another titan out the way???. TALK ABOUT A TITAN COCKBLOCK. I know that its been said and requested it to be fixed a thousand times, and im not complaining or want it to be fixed. i actually kinda like that its in the game wierd enough. Like for instance:

ME: "Holy crap im picking up a lot of speed, Holy crap imma gonna kill this titan with 1000!, NO 2000!!!, NOO 3000!!! Damage" : D

TITAN IM GONNA KILL: "NOOOO im gonna die!" :(

OTHER USELESS TITAN THAT HAS NO BUISNESS BEING THERE !! >_>, LIKE SERIOUSLY NO ONE LIKES YOU!: "No da hell you an't!" (moves him out the way)

ME: "Damn you pencil stashed b**ch! to hell" :evil:

ME: (10 seconds later) "ha ha ha good one." : )

Soo thats my reason why it kinda makes the game better in a bad way. I hope you get it. And im sure sooner or later it will get fixed but for now i'm just gonna laugh about it [cry inside every time i miss] till it is. Has any funny moments like that ever happen to you guys/girls or am i the only one whos ever been TITAN COCKBLOCKED???? Let me know!!
Last edited by TANNK on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TANNK

Re: TITAN COCK BLOCK >_>

Postby Turtwiggy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Turtwiggy

Re: TITAN COCK BLOCK >_>

Postby TANNK » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:08 am

Turtwiggy wrote:Image

yea i feel like its kinda written in my own language... lol :D
TANNK

Re: TITAN COCKBLOCK >_>

Postby Eren » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:51 am

"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥

Postby MysteriousPerson » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:18 am

dat siggy, yikes :?
MysteriousPerson

Postby Blackhunter » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:33 am

i guess this should be in off-topic :lol:
Blackhunter

Postby Terramort » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 am

I'm pretty sure this in on-topic... in case anyone couldn't figure out what the OP said, I'll summarize.

"Don't you just hate it when another Titan shoves your prey out of the way? I know I do, but I find it pretty funny sometimes. Hope it gets fixed soon."
Terramort

Postby Turtwiggy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 am

I don't think he wants it to be fixed, I think he wants to know if you've had any annoying moments :P

(offtopic)
Also, Terramort, for your siggy use this link if you want a bigger picture Image

http://i.imgur.com/F4nXgvm.png?1?8038
Turtwiggy

Postby TANNK » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Turtwiggy wrote:I don't think he wants it to be fixed, I think he wants to know if you've had any annoying moments :P

(offtopic)
Also, Terramort, for your siggy use this link if you want a bigger picture Image

http://i.imgur.com/F4nXgvm.png?1?8038

at least one person got my joke,... i think that i put to many slangs into it for other people to understand it. :(
TANNK

Postby Terramort » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:00 pm

I know, but I prefer not to have a signature at all. It's supposed to be my avatar, but I can't get it under 6kb or whatever it was. Thanks for finding it though!
Terramort

Next

Return to Off-Topic