Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Attack on Titan Lucid Dream

Postby Titan Slayer » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 am

I would probably end up like this
Titan Slayer

Postby CrazyRay » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Ahh man a lucid AoT dream. *sniffs* :cry: I've been trying to lucid dream for a while but my impatience and weird sleeping pattern just messes it up, i always seem to end up having SP rather than dreaming. Even though i've heard that SP is another way to have a Lucid Dream.
CrazyRay

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 pm

CrazyRay wrote:Ahh man a lucid AoT dream. *sniffs* :cry: I've been trying to lucid dream for a while but my impatience and weird sleeping pattern just messes it up, i always seem to end up having SP rather than dreaming. Even though i've heard that SP is another way to have a Lucid Dream.

when i sleep i feel like i sleep just for a few mins
everything black and suddenly
mom:wake up,WAKE UP
me:uh,but i just sleep !
Blackhunter

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Blackhunter wrote:
CrazyRay wrote:Ahh man a lucid AoT dream. *sniffs* :cry: I've been trying to lucid dream for a while but my impatience and weird sleeping pattern just messes it up, i always seem to end up having SP rather than dreaming. Even though i've heard that SP is another way to have a Lucid Dream.

So not only do you not have lucid dreams,you have no dreams at all?
Ghosthunter

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Blackhunter wrote:

exactly ........
Blackhunter

Postby CrazyRay » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Blackhunter wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:

I dont think that is completly possible, i'm sure that all of dream it's natural the problem is that most of us have crap dream recalls. In order to improve this i made a dream journal and put down some of the dreams i had and before i go to sleep i'll go through some of them.

-Edit- Profanity
CrazyRay

Previous

Return to Off-Topic