Attack on Titan Lucid Dream

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Attack on Titan Lucid Dream

Postby Peanuts » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:12 am

Araragi wrote:
Zeref wrote:crap. how does one lucid dream ?
I dunno if I already experienced this

There are techniques and some training you can do. First you have to be able to remember your dreams than realizing you're inside one, only after this you can control your dream.
I kind of did it once, it wasnt perfect. But I stopped since trying to have lucid dreams was giving me insomnia

I went through this, and I forced myself not to have any lucid dreams from then on, when I was 13 or sth

I was dreaming, that I was a in a large pinball machine filled with lots of clothes, and I tried to think of a plan to escape as some sort of dragon was chasing after me, I had to dodge his fire attacks, went through a small door, and a large wide ocean stood before me, I swam to escape the dragon, but it caught up to me, and then I dreamt that I was parrying his attacks, and slayed the dragon in the end with probably my bare hands o.o
weirdly enough, I had this same dream for 2 whole weeks, I nearly went crazy each night :shock:
Peanuts

Postby Eren » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:16 am

Peanuts wrote:
Araragi wrote:

There are techniques and some training you can do. First you have to be able to remember your dreams than realizing you're inside one, only after this you can control your dream.
I kind of did it once, it wasnt perfect. But I stopped since trying to have lucid dreams was giving me insomnia

I went through this, and I forced myself not to have any lucid dreams from then on, when I was 13 or sth

I was dreaming, that I was a in a large pinball machine filled with lots of clothes, and I tried to think of a plan to escape as some sort of dragon was chasing after me, I had to dodge his fire attacks, went through a small door, and a large wide ocean stood before me, I swam to escape the dragon, but it caught up to me, and then I dreamt that I was parrying his attacks, and slayed the dragon in the end with probably my bare hands o.o
weirdly enough, I had this same dream for 2 whole weeks, I nearly went crazy each night :shock:

"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥

Postby Titanslayer55 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:36 pm

I fear the worst currently (Sleep Paralysis,Insomnia) Lucid dreaming is amazing but does have side effects if you do it to often.
Titanslayer55

Postby Teitoto » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:56 pm

really ? i would like to have a lot of them '-'
Teitoto

Postby Ghosthunter » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:53 pm

I have them every night.I even have a save function for my dreams.And once i dream it i never forget it.
Ghosthunter

Postby Titanslayer55 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:I have them every night.I even have a save function for my dreams.And once i dream it i never forget it.

How does that work? I'm pretty sure i've had more then one LD but I can't seem to remember them.
Titanslayer55

Postby Ghosthunter » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Titanslayer55 wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:I have them every night.I even have a save function for my dreams.And once i dream it i never forget it.

How does that work? I'm pretty sure i've had more then one LD but I can't seem to remember them.

I guess it's a passive skill. :lol:
Ghosthunter

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:I guess it's a passive skill. :lol:

i didnt know you can "save" your dream :lol:
MysteriousPerson

Postby Zeref » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Araragi wrote:

I kind of did it once, it wasnt perfect. But I stopped since trying to have lucid dreams was giving me insomnia :cry:

the only dreams I remember were nightmares :shock:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Zeref wrote:
Araragi wrote:

I kind of did it once, it wasnt perfect. But I stopped since trying to have lucid dreams was giving me insomnia :cry:

the only dreams I remember were nightmares :shock:

nightmare always carved into memory lol
MysteriousPerson

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic