Character Relation Thread (Anime Spoilers Only)

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Character Relation Thread (Anime Spoilers Only)

Postby Suraru » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm

So, what characters do you relate with, and why?

I have discovered I relate most to Marco Bodt. His cheerful personality, friendly attitude, discomfort for killing titans and wanting to rather be a decoy, ability to keep peers calm and decent leadership ability, all bounce toward me a bit. In real life, I would rather not slice through flesh, or face a titan like that. I would be more ok with being grabbed or chased while my buddies do all the killing. I also have a decent leadership ability, I mean I only founded the 2nd oldest guild that's still running in this forum. People who know me in real life notice my friendly attitude and my cheerful, idealistic personality. That, and I would be the one to die alone, probably due to either a traitor or a fuckup (My K/D ratio in this game is 10/1, I die a lot).

I'm decent at 3DMG and killing titans, normally in games I have most kills, but I also have the most deaths. Kind of like Marco, he was in the top 10, but he still got half his face bitten off. I also deeply fear dying normally, and alone. I want people to know how I died, and I want to die for something, like a cause or an idea that I believe in. Marco kind of just died by himself, without anyone knowing how or why. My luck, that's probably how I'll go, exactly opposite how I want it.

Who are your own characters?
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Re: Character Relation Thread (Anime Spoilers Only)

Postby Blackhunter » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:51 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm,no one D:
Blackhunter

Postby Teitoto » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Suraru wrote:So, what characters do you relate with, and why?

I have discovered I relate most to Marco Bodt. His cheerful personality, friendly attitude, discomfort for killing titans and wanting to rather be a decoy, ability to keep peers calm and decent leadership ability, all bounce toward me a bit. In real life, I would rather not slice through flesh, or face a titan like that. I would be more ok with being grabbed or chased while my buddies do all the killing. I also have a decent leadership ability, I mean I only founded the 2nd oldest guild that's still running in this forum. People who know me in real life notice my friendly attitude and my cheerful, idealistic personality. That, and I would be the one to die alone, probably due to either a traitor or a fuckup (My K/D ratio in this game is 10/1, I die a lot).

I'm decent at 3DMG and killing titans, normally in games I have most kills, but I also have the most deaths. Kind of like Marco, he was in the top 10, but he still got half his face bitten off. I also deeply fear dying normally, and alone. I want people to know how I died, and I want to die for something, like a cause or an idea that I believe in. Marco kind of just died by himself, without anyone knowing how or why. My luck, that's probably how I'll go, exactly opposite how I want it.

A Marco brother as appeared O_O !
Praise the Cookie God \o/ !
Teitoto

Postby Blackhunter » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:23 pm

kill the cookie god ?
sure why no
Blackhunter

Postby Titan Slayer » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 am

Teitoto wrote:
Suraru wrote:So, what characters do you relate with, and why?

A Marco brother as appeared O_O !
Praise the Cookie God \o/ !

It looks like you found your other HALF Tei! :)
Titan Slayer

Postby Suraru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 am

Oh god dammit....
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby reconcorpswings » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:20 am

Jean. Something about him just pulls me in, I don't really feel anything towards anyone else (except Armin and Connie, they're easily relateable). It's not even the natural leadership, or the commanding aura, or the skills he possesses, it's that Connie, Jean and Armin have a downright fear of the world they live in. Their goals aren't to protect anyone, (Mikasa, Eren, Erwin, etc). Their goals are to simply survive. And that mechanism freezes more often than they'd like to admit, although Connie is quicker to recover from panic than the other two.

They just seem more human in a cast of people who already seem fairly human.
Merp, just my two cents.
reconcorpswings

Postby Accelevi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:40 am

Probably Levi. I'm really blunt and harsh at times, a fact some of you can attest to, as well as in my outside life.
I still do care about friends and all though.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:41 am

well you know which character that i related to.

like to be alone.
doesnt good with social thingy.
like to work alone than working it in a group.
have experience with martial arts (not that much though :lol: )
MysteriousPerson

Postby Eren » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 am

"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥

Next

Return to Off-Topic