What just happend?

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

What just happend?

Postby Majorask » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 pm

hellow, i just was playin with mi friend..... and then like 4 titans was there and we were trying to kill them and one of the titans just make me fly!!! higer (Thats not why im here) and then in the air i use Mikasa special and i kill a titan after that mi friend was captured by a titan and he was about to eat my friend and i just kill the titan and after THAT! i just heard a voice OF A GIRL SAYING SOMETHING LIKE: ANY TIME! but was too fast and wawuaw,i ask TO HIM if he heard it too and he say YES!!
and i just was sondering what the @#%@#^@$ Was that!!?!??!!?!

EDIT: Now i was playing alone in the old level 1 MIKASA and i was going about like to get 1000 points so faster and then i kill th e titan with mikasa and got 1007 points it just make a sound like a trumpet u.u what is happening? xD

Note: sry if u put that here cuz idk if is a bug or what :Sorry :(
Last edited by Majorask on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Majorask

Re: What just happend?

Postby MysteriousPerson » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Majorask wrote:hellow, i just was playin with mi friend..... and then like 4 titans was there and we were trying to kill them and one of the titans just make me fly!!! higer (Thats not why im here) and then in the air i use Mikasa special and i kill a titan after that mi friend was captured by a titan and he was about to eat my friend and i just kill the titan and after THAT! i just heard a voice OF A GIRL SAYING SOMETHING LIKE: ANY TIME! but was too fast and wawuaw,i ask TO HIM if he heard it too and he say YES!!

your friend voices maybe ? :lol:
MysteriousPerson

Postby Majorask » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm

MysteriousPerson wrote:
Majorask wrote:hellow, i just was playin with mi friend..... and then like 4 titans was there and we were trying to kill them and one of the titans just make me fly!!! higer (Thats not why im here) and then in the air i use Mikasa special and i kill a titan after that mi friend was captured by a titan and he was about to eat my friend and i just kill the titan and after THAT! i just heard a voice OF A GIRL SAYING SOMETHING LIKE: ANY TIME! but was too fast and wawuaw,i ask TO HIM if he heard it too and he say YES!!

your friend voices maybe ? :lol:

LOL!! JAJAJ How xD?! HEHEH my friend is a boy xD jejeje NTP
Majorask

Postby Titan Slayer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:24 pm

I hear the voices too...
Titan Slayer

Return to Off-Topic