Re: Favorite Character

Postby EmilioDx » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:33 pm

L... long time no see that Lovely guy :3

For my Non-AoT

It would be this one From One Piece
Spoiler:

And from Bleach e_e
Spoiler:

2 of the most Awesom characters i've ever seen!

PD: Accelevi, i'm not a lolicon if that's what you said on ur comment about To aru series xD
EmilioDx

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Lol, I didn't say you were a lolicon.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Levvuny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:10 pm

My favorite character(s) would have to be Okazaki and Nagisa from Clannad... The feels from that show. <3
Levvuny

Postby Blizzard2795 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:50 am

As for SnK, my favorites are probably Hanji and Levi. As for things in general, I think it's a little obvious as to who my absolute favorite character is xD Also, not to say Feng isn't working hard or anything, as before he can make characters he actually needs ideas for them, and he's always released them along side a bunch of other content, but the characters really probably aren't that hard to make. Blade durability, wires, speed, all that, is pretty much just copy and pasted for every character, seeing as how only a few are different, and even then, I can't say I know how to code, but I'm pretty sure he'd just have to change values to change it to something else for a different character. The models obviously don't take THAT long to make, since he pretty much completed both Petra and Sasha's models in a day, while updating the progress of them with pictures throughout said day. The only thing that he'd really have to code from scratch, I think, would be the specials, and I can't imagine they take TOO long to set up.
Blizzard2795

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:31 am

Maybe he has a suprise character in store for us :) Jean and marco kind of came out of nowhere
Z.E.D

Postby Accelevi » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Petra was sort of unexpected.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 am

Annie is my favorite character cuz she's awesome.
Sasha is my second fav, then comes petra and finally.....that gray haird chick in the glasses during the whole plug the hole ordeal
Annie_Leonheart<3

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm

I need to add iskandar , ERU ERFU , and Katsura to my favorite character list
Z.E.D

Postby liala » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:40 pm

My favorite character is Lavi from DGM for a long time... but it's kind of weird now when the manga did not update for literally a year and he didn't appear for like 2 years.
And in SNK Levi because he is badass and also caring. Jean and Mikasa are also great. And I also like the Bertl, Sasha and Annie very much. I actually like almost every character in this series.
Suigintou and Kanaria from Rozen Maiden, Hei from Darker than Black, Kagari from Psycho-Pass and Mami from Madoka are also in my fav anime character list.
liala

Postby Haru » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 pm

my favorite character is christa <3
(shingeki no kyojin only)
Haru

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic