Favorite Character

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Favorite Character

Postby jahob000 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:59 am

I'd hafta say mine is jean. He started off as an annoying guy that was just a coward and would admit it. Even his goal was cowardly. BUT I like how he changed even though he didn't want to go and fight, he did it anyway. He even proved leadership qualities during the colossal attack. Ever since then I loved his character cuz it showed that you can't always judge by someone's behavior that they show on the surface.
jahob000

Postby drako125 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Hanji, people think im crazy as well.
drako125

Postby Azure Sky » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 am

Petra, because she is awesome for one and because she is kind to everyone and not one of those kind characters who can't actually help in battle.
Spoiler:
Still bummed that she died...
Azure Sky

Postby ToxicPaste » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:27 am

(have I posted here? too lazy to check)
My favorite is Rico. She grabbed my attention when she gave that speech to Eren about how the background soldiers and shit weren't just pawns, they all were people and meant something (full speech in my signature). I always thought about that before watching this series, how a lot of games and tv shows have background characters with no personality or importance. If one of em dies nobody cares. I'm glad Rico acknowledged how it's a poor thing to ignore.
I also like her coz she is a qt pie with cool ass hair.

then I like Ymir, then Mike
ToxicPaste

Postby Simantov » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:05 am

ToxicPaste wrote:(have I posted here? too lazy to check)
My favorite is Rico. She grabbed my attention when she gave that speech to Eren about how the background soldiers and shit weren't just pawns, they all were people and meant something (full speech in my signature). I always thought about that before watching this series, how a lot of games and tv shows have background characters with no personality or importance. If one of em dies nobody cares. I'm glad Rico acknowledged how it's a poor thing to ignore.
I also like her coz she is a qt pie with cool ass hair.

then I like Ymir, then Mike

I admire Rico sooo much too! She is in the list of my fav characters!

My favorite character would be Annie, not because I see myself in her, since we are kind of different, but because she is someone I would like to, let's say "save".
She is not so complex for me, and she seems so lonely, I would like very much to be her friend, and fight her if I have to, to show her that not only she is suffering, or has suffered.
Since I see myself in Mikasa, she would be my second favorite one.
The third would be Armin, I would like a friend like him so much!
Simantov

Previous

Return to Off-Topic