(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

This is why I Love Hanji

Postby HallowedSaber » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:29 pm

HallowedSaber

Re: This is why I Love Hanji

Postby Creation » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Woah where has this come from? And i LOVE Hanji especially when i learned it the same voice actor for Komatsu in Toriko
Creation

Postby Connorhere » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh wow there was a full length special dedicated to Isle Langner's backstory, i had only seen the short clip of her encountering the titan on youtube.
Thanks for showing this, i'm a huge fan of Hanji too.
Connorhere

Postby HallowedSaber » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Yo Hanji would be on the same level as Levi if she wasn't so obsessed with learning about titans. Then again we wouldn't like her if it weren't for that. Meh. Enjoy the beautiful mess :P
HallowedSaber

Postby Solid Mike » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Is there going to be another episode after this? or just a one shot deal?
Solid Mike

Postby HallowedSaber » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Not sure really. but i hope there's more like this. Whether it follows Hanji further or more Recon Corp stories. BTW have you guys seen the AOT Manga short following Levi joining the Recon Corp?
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin_gaiden_kuinaki_sentaku/
There it is. in case you havn't
HallowedSaber

Postby Solid Mike » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:50 am

Yeah, i totally read it.

Spoiler:
I wonder what will happen to Levi's friends.

I've forgotten the other side stories, but if Ilse gets an episode, there must be another side story episode coming, i hope.
Solid Mike

Postby HallowedSaber » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Solid Mike wrote:Yeah, i totally read it.

Spoiler:
I wonder what will happen to Levi's friends.

I've forgotten the other side stories, but if Ilse gets an episode, there must be another side story episode coming, i hope.

Spoiler:
They Probs Die. :/ Otherwise they would be in Squad Levi, right?
HallowedSaber

Postby Senpai » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:27 am

I heard there was going to be at least one more OVA.

I think the smart thing would be to go for levis, because the other two side stories are before the fall (super prequel, it's the begining of everything.) or attack on high school.

Manga
It seems a little too obvious that Farran and Isabel are going to die. Too obvious that I think they won't be dead, just cause. Like Erwin, Mikasa, Eren, Bert, Historia, Jean, etc) LOL imagine them showing up in the current manga, awkwardest reunion ever, old levi's friends meets new levi squad.
Senpai

Postby HallowedSaber » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 am

Senpai wrote:I heard there was going to be at least one more OVA.

I think the smart thing would be to go for levis, because the other two side stories are before the fall (super prequel, it's the begining of everything.) or attack on high school.

Manga
It seems a little too obvious that Farran and Isabel are going to die. Too obvious that I think they won't be dead, just cause. Like Erwin, Mikasa, Eren, Bert, Historia, Jean, etc) LOL imagine them showing up in the current manga, awkwardest reunion ever, old levi's friends meets new levi squad.

Spoiler:
Never considered that actually. They could even be other squad Leaders too 0.o
HallowedSaber

Next

Return to Off-Topic