Well That's Weird......

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Well That's Weird......

Postby iiJest » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:09 pm

What's been your weirdest or non-related thoughts while playing the game. Like have you ever thought you were acting out a scene in the anime or maybe somehow saved a petra from a belly flop near a tree and been like "OMG I AM THE JESUS TIME TRAVELLER....I will never let you go Petra....never again." You can even think up one right now, just to think fo the game in different ways. :D
The weirdest things I've imagined as playing is
Whenever there's a small titan(abnormal) and I'm too high It automatically activates it's special; it's hairs flows in the wind, their face looks as if they got really serious, they get into a squatting position, and say "The BOOOTY...IS....MIIINE!' After they've launched themselves at high speeds towards my dumbass, slow motion motion moment when with me and it's big mouth, and then it lands and wipes it's mouth and their grades of speed, defense, damage come up like SSF4.

Or

When I think that the titans in-game are actually players from a parallel universe and vice-verse(...if you ask me they must be pretty slow and bored without more attacks...)

OR

When I have a herd of abnormals behind me and then I must be the guide of the forest."...and if you look to the right that's a tree, and if you look more to the right there's another tree, Oh and would you look at that someone is trying to levicopter a titan to death unsuccessfully....how cute"
iiJest

Re: Well That's Weird......

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Me seeing a titan fall from the sky and thinking "it so beatiful so elegant , such beauty and magnifi--" Splat DEAD
Z.E.D

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Sometimes I'm thinking I'm recording and try to act/play cool.
Don't judge me. XD
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:28 pm

ffs don't post this kind of crap in General Discussion

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Off-Topic