Your Setup!

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Your Setup!

Postby UnderWolf » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Ah, nice set ups.
I'm running with a Gigabyte motherboard
AMD FX6300 overclocked at 4.2 ghz 6 cores
Two Radeon R9 290's crossfiring and overclocked
16GB of Kingston HyperX overclocked RAM
4 140mm intake fans
3 120mm intake fans
1 120mm exhaust fan
Noise canceling foamed NZXT H440 Case
Runs BF4 at Max specs, never drops below 80 fps
2 Monitors, one 24 inch and one 20 inch
Logitech g110 keyboard
RAT 5 Mouse

Mhm.
UnderWolf
 

 

Re: Your Setup!

Postby TheRiz » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:49 pm

those h440 cases are so sexy :3 tbh I thought you'd have a mechanical keyboard instead of a logitech one

PS: I havent responded to this thread in awhile, since I finally can say my battlestation is complete, I'll post pics and specs etc... my mom broke her dslr camera so I can't use that for pics but I'd really like to get some good images of my setup
TheRiz
 

Re: Your Setup!

Postby trueblue1321 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:10 am

So.... where are the pics? :(
trueblue1321
 

Re: Your Setup!

Postby TheRiz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:20 pm

We're getting a new dslr around boxing day :3 should have pics then
TheRiz
 

Re: Your Setup!

Postby MsLuvStruck » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:17 am

UnderWolf wrote:Ah, nice set ups.
I'm running with a Gigabyte motherboard
AMD FX6300 overclocked at 4.2 ghz 6 cores
Two Radeon R9 290's crossfiring and overclocked
16GB of Kingston HyperX overclocked RAM
4 140mm intake fans
3 120mm intake fans
1 120mm exhaust fan
Noise canceling foamed NZXT H440 Case
Runs BF4 at Max specs, never drops below 80 fps
2 Monitors, one 24 inch and one 20 inch
Logitech g110 keyboard
RAT 5 Mouse

Mhm.

HMMM WP...


Macbook pro FTW
MsLuvStruck
 

Re: Your Setup!

Postby TheRiz » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:53 am

welp, it looks like I have been forced to move upstairs. Which means I took apart my station and moved it. I took a picture of it before I started unplugging cables and power

specs and pic
Image
Empty Arizona bottle ; _ ; (and yes I know the pic is blurry/shaky af)
Image


I don't want to go in depth and get some pictures of what my setup is currently like because I don't have a very good camera and I feel like I should be using a good camera to go with my beast.
TheRiz
 

Re: Your Setup!

Postby Noodler » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:57 am

TheRiz wrote:welp, it looks like I have been forced to move upstairs. Which means I took apart my station and moved it. I took a picture of it before I started unplugging cables and power

specs and pic
Image
Empty Arizona bottle ; _ ; (and yes I know the pic is blurry/shaky af)
Image


I don't want to go in depth and get some pictures of what my setup is currently like because I don't have a very good camera and I feel like I should be using a good camera to go with my beast.

Isn't it really obnoxious to have the pc right next to you?

Nice tissues by the way <3
Noodler
 

Re: Your Setup!

Postby TheRiz » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:36 am

Noodler wrote:
TheRiz wrote:welp, it looks like I have been forced to move upstairs. Which means I took apart my station and moved it. I took a picture of it before I started unplugging cables and power

specs and pic
Image
Empty Arizona bottle ; _ ; (and yes I know the pic is blurry/shaky af)
Image


I don't want to go in depth and get some pictures of what my setup is currently like because I don't have a very good camera and I feel like I should be using a good camera to go with my beast.

Isn't it really obnoxious to have the pc right next to you?

Nice tissues by the way <3

idc if its obnoxious I like to see my Kraken x40
and yes, tissues cause my nose gets stuffy...

just my nose I swear
TheRiz
 

Previous

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests