Help pls

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Help pls

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 am

Hey guys, even if you don't really care about this topic, I'd appreciate it if you took this reeeeeally quick survey about the whole Ukraine vs. Russia ordeal. It's for my friend's school project and it will determine whether he passes his class or not. Thank you in advance.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hHLrXW ... edded=true
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Help pls

Postby MsLuvStruck » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:14 am

The Rogue Titan wrote:Hey guys, even if you don't really care about this topic, I'd appreciate it if you took this reeeeeally quick survey about the whole Ukraine vs. Russia ordeal. It's for my friend's school project and it will determine whether he passes his class or not. Thank you in advance.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hHLrXW ... edded=true

SURE! :D

DONE!! :D
MsLuvStruck

Postby HIT0SHI » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Done! ;)

Just an FYI, Atheist falls under 'No Affiliation' on the religion option. It's like having two of the same option. :lol:
HIT0SHI

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:37 pm

HIT0SHI wrote:Done! ;)

Just an FYI, Atheist falls under 'No Affiliation' on the religion option. It's like having two of the same option. :lol:

No I think Atheism is the belief of science whereas no affiliation would be someone who doesn't believe in anything and doesn't really care.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby HIT0SHI » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:18 pm

Atheism, by definition, is just lack of believe in any religion (essentially meaning that it is not a religion, but a lack/disbelieve of it). Any other knowledge of science and the such is just an extra.

Anyways, I hope your friend gets enough people to take the survey to be able to pass the class. :)
HIT0SHI

Postby MsLuvStruck » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:33 pm

The Rogue Titan wrote:
HIT0SHI wrote:Done! ;)

No I think Atheism is the belief of science whereas no affiliation would be someone who doesn't believe in anything and doesn't really care.

When i picked "no religion" and saw Atheist i was a bit mind fucked xD
MsLuvStruck

Return to Off-Topic