Monty Oum

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Monty Oum

Postby SAA » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:29 am

Well, Rest in Peace Monty. You are my favorite animator. Now, you're gone. Words cannot express how I feel, because I don't know how I feel. I'm still processing this.

I first learned of you when I saw your animation, Haloid, which you made by all yourself. You also made the kick-ass Dead Fantasy animations. Then you joined Rooster Teeth and animated the awesome fight scenes from Red vs Blue. Then came RWBY. I honestly don't know what else to say without sounding cheesy, assuming I hadn't done that already.

You genuinely seemed like a nice guy. You were hella creative. You had ambition. Now, all that is gone from a severe allergic reaction to some meds for a procedure. Are you fucking kidding me? It's amazing to think that all this talent and your whole life just got cut short at age 33 from something so preventable. Damn. Life is fragile. Maybe that's why it's so valuable, why we must take so much care of it.

I don't know...

Thoughts?
SAA

Re: Monty Oum

Postby Mryaccer » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:18 pm

His last tweet was: "Someone get me coffee" :(
But yeah, my condolences to his family and friends.
Mryaccer

Re: Monty Oum

Postby SAA » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:04 am

It's been one month and 9 days. I wonder if there'll be anything done in the 7th of the 7th.
SAA

Return to Off-Topic