Introductions/Leaving Thread

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Visser47 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Can't believe one of these hasn't been made yet.
Feel free to hijack and use as an introduction general.

Hi, I'm Visser, found AoTTG via a friend. Been playing, getting better but I'm not very good. Cleared lv2, usually get between 15-3 in lv1.
Visser47

Re: Introductions

Postby Lyve » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 am

Hi I'm Lyve, I found out about AoTTG while being on the weird place of youtube XD
Don't worry Visser we've all been there, just practice and you'll get better.
I've cleared all levels and currently I'm trying to get into the highscores but damm, those guys are monster :D
Lyve

Postby BLuRockShooter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 am

I would love to make an Introduction ^^

But it takes 30 mins for me to introduce :lol:
BLuRockShooter

Postby Peanuts » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 am

Hey guys, I'm Peanuts :D .

Got to know this game through a friend.

Was a total noob in this game when it started,
Now?
Everything seems natural to me, and I quite enjoy killing those titans :D

Nice to meet everyone :D
Last edited by Peanuts on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peanuts

Postby klloud » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 am

I think it's funny to say our real names, since the user names are there for everybody to see.
Well, I'm Thiago Rodrigues, a brazilian player that got to the game through a group I belong to
on facebook. Been playing everyday, looking forward to the final version of it!
klloud

Postby Zeref » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:36 am

Im Gehenna , also known as StrawHatGehenna, eL_Shanoa in some other forums .
I found out this game on an otaku group on facebook .
You can check my fb account below my username

I was also the one suggested fengli to make a forum :lol: although Im not sure if I was the only one >.<
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby BlitzNeko » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 am

Hi, bud! name's Blitzattack or just Blitz if yer want to be fancy xD.. got half of the name by the german term "Blitzkrieg" which means "lighting attack" that was used in World war 2 :D... this name perfectly suits meh cause all i do is just yolo kills using speed and then i get grabbed by titan every time cause im not caution enough xD
found the game by a fan page of shingeki no kyojin and yes.. i am a fan of anime and such
i was rlly bad when i first tried and after fail after fail i have greatly improved and im rlly happy on how's the game going (dont get me wrong cause i do rage sometimes ^__^) derppp
BlitzNeko

Postby BLuRockShooter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 am

Hey there Minna, I'm BluRockShooter and I'm 16 years old. I'm from the Philippines but I speak English more than my Local Language.
I'm a Big Fan of Vocaloid, and my Favorite Vocaloid is Either Miku or GUMI but I liked them both when they sing a Duet like Smile Again, Matryoshka &
フタリボシ, but I like Miku's Song Overall like Black Rock Shooter, Uta Ni Katachi Wa Nai Keredo and ODDS & ENDS.
I'm super obsessed with Black Rock Shooter that I want to see her in personal, I watched the PV, OVA, and Anime, Read the Innocent Soul and some Infos, and Played Black Rock Shooter Arcana & Made gameplays of Black Rock Shooter The Game.

If you want to read the tiny text about me just copy past it in the Notepad XD
I love playing that is Vocaloid related but Moslty I play games that is related to BRS, Adventure and Racing. I played all 3 Series of Project Diva but never had Project Diva f/F because I haven't own a PS3/PSV. In our place we have a Project Diva Battle we do this everytime we meet not always esecially when it's unexected xD we seldom see each other and we are not kinda close at personal. >_<

Things what I do at home,
I usually upload Vocaloid Albums from Exit Tunes to entertain people and for people to check what's inside the album in-case they can download it. I listen and download Vocaloid albums right now I have like 875+ songs and still counting. I edit videos sometimes when I get some Ideas on doing something that I want to learn like in the movies.

I always watch Anime but I'm lazy of continuing on, I don't know why but people can watch it at 1 season but I can only do a half season, Angel Beats and Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai is the only Anime that I watched the whole season but now I kinda only watch the On-Going Anime.

I cosplay but the only cosplay I got is the SSS Uniform my next cosplay was going to be Black Rock Shooter the Game Male Version but I have no Figma to copy the jet wings? of BRS so I'll have to buy the figma first then I'll start with the cosplay.

I found this Game from my members in the Otaku Group she first saw it from her classmate and shared it in the Group xD, If you want to join our Otaku Group just PM me here xD

Too much info about myself? XD
I usually do long intro when I'm new.

I hope we can get along well :)
BLuRockShooter

Postby Zeref » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:36 am

maybe we should create FB Group ?
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby BLuRockShooter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

Gehenna wrote:maybe we should create FB Group ?

Can I be the founder XD

And what name would it be?
BLuRockShooter

Next

Return to Off-Topic