Introductions/Leaving Thread

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Senpai » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:50 am

welcome to the forums fae, and round 8 on hard forest is pretty good.

At first I thought you were mysteriousperson, then aiden. :lol:
Senpai
 

 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:53 am

Senpai wrote:welcome to the forums fae, and round 8 on hard forest is pretty good.

At first I thought you were mysteriousperson, then aiden. :lol:


for some odd reason....i get mistaken for people alot.....but i have one issue with that irl when it happens to me....i'm 6'5! how many people do we know who are 6'5?!
calming down.....still trying to get beyond round 8...but i can't seem to get those conditions again so i can't make it past round 3 at the most.....i dunno, maybe i was having a good day that time
Annie_Leonheart<3
 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Senpai » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 am

Annie_Leonheart<3 wrote:
Senpai wrote:welcome to the forums fae, and round 8 on hard forest is pretty good.

At first I thought you were mysteriousperson, then aiden. :lol:


for some odd reason....i get mistaken for people alot.....but i have one issue with that irl when it happens to me....i'm 6'5! how many people do we know who are 6'5?!
calming down.....still trying to get beyond round 8...but i can't seem to get those conditions again so i can't make it past round 3 at the most.....i dunno, maybe i was having a good day that time


haha, that's titan tall. :lol:

just be glad for every round that doesn't spawn all crawlers.
Senpai
 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Colopty » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Fae.
Seriously, that's really tall. :shock: I figured out that much after having to convert that 6'5 to cm because you're not using the metric system. >.<
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Welcome "Faeleonheart" haha
Hmmmm, 6'5... Where do you live? :lol:
Thirdkazekage
 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:28 pm

now now, Kazekage-sama, that'd be telling XD
but really, i live in the USA
Annie_Leonheart<3
 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Noodler » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:19 am

I know that feel, Annie.

I got to wave 8 on abnormal once, I can get wave 6-7 if I tryhard, but I never got 8 again. :(
Noodler
 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Thirdkazekage » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Annie_Leonheart<3 wrote:now now, Kazekage-sama, that'd be telling XD
but really, i live in the USA

Ok, that explains everything xD
aww yis called me Kazekage-sama
Thirdkazekage
 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Noodler wrote:I know that feel, Annie.

I got to wave 8 on abnormal once, I can get wave 6-7 if I tryhard, but I never got 8 again. :(



yea...... i plan on working on normal for a while to start working more fluently instead of just tryharding on higher difficulties
Annie_Leonheart<3
 

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby jahob000 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 am

Haha wow. I guess I shoulda came here first. I'm a little late on introducing myself but hi! I'm Jason. I've been playing AOT off and on for about 3 weeks now (still no good haha) and I joined these forums around the same time I think.

Anyway. This is my first time not only playing and hosting an online game but also being active in forums and stuff like that. I'm not a hardcore gamer or a hardcore anime fan. I'm more casual I guess you can say. Hmmm...Not much else to say to be honest with you.

But if you're ever up for a chat, got somethin on your mind or need help with anything either PM or get to me on Skype Jahob000.

Adios!
jahob000
 

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest