Introductions/Leaving Thread

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Introductions/Leaving Thread

Postby trueblue1321 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 am

From Senpai, obviously.
Welocme to the forums everyone! I'm a newb myself but this makes me feel less n00b :D
trueblue1321

Postby Dikasa » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:08 pm

I really should have done this earlier, but I just never saw this thread. Anyways hi I'm Dikasa, I am Mikasa's cousin. Why we have similar names? I have no clue, but it does get confusing around the Survey Corpse). I will answer a few of your questions. No I am not part of Squad Levi, I just hang out with them when they are not working. I actually have 2 computers. I have no idea how I got them, they just sort of appeared, and we figured out how to use them. Things in my world don't have much explanation such as these computers or the Wi-Fi. Have any other questions just ask me here, or P.M. me.
Edit:
Oh yeah I also failed to mention. It took me a while to figure out this computer, and internet thing, but I got it down now. I know, or can find out things about your world pretty quickly, sad I can't say the same thing for mine.
Last edited by Dikasa on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dikasa

Postby Someone Legit » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Interesting thread, didn't think we had one of those. Anyhow,
the name's Someone Legit, semi-pro player of level 8 but with survivabilty and experience of level 9.
Currently looking for a chill guild to join because both aot-xan and another network of mine aren't really that active.
Aside from that i'm a pretty relaxed dude, play a bit every day or so (ok, more than a bit....), making plans to write some stuff on the CW Section though i probably won't ever actually write anything and i play with any character i feel like.
Best AoTTG Achievement : Finding out about the game because of countless coincidences. And google.
Someone Legit

Postby Titan Slayer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Someone Legit wrote:Interesting thread, didn't think we had one of those. Anyhow,
the name's Someone Legit, semi-pro player of level 8 but with survivabilty and experience of level 9.
Currently looking for a chill guild to join because both aot-xan and another network of mine aren't really that active.
Aside from that i'm a pretty relaxed dude, play a bit every day or so (ok, more than a bit....), making plans to write some stuff on the CW Section though i probably won't ever actually write anything and i play with any character i feel like.
Best AoTTG Achievement : Finding out about the game because of countless coincidences. And google.

If you'd like ToL is a great guild to join :D http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2317 Just say you want to join here
Titan Slayer

Postby zheopotato » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 am

wut we have a thread for this? :lol: :lol:
zheopotato

Postby MatriX » Sat May 03, 2014 10:54 am

Hi guys! I am MatriX (Obvious). I'm new to the forums and quite new to the game. I actually just left the game and went back after the update :)
MatriX

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sat May 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Welcome to the forums then MatriX, hope you have fun and stuff :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby JolyneKujo » Sat May 03, 2014 4:17 pm

HI, my screenname is JolyneKujo, but IRL: I'm Peter Kim.

I found Attack on Titan Tribute through a surge of popular youtubers trying it out on the first couple of versions(buck-toothed titans). Since then, I've watched the anime and been reading the manga. If you look on my youtube channel, my friends and I actually started a series, and livestreams on some of the missions(we beat Annie with 3 people after 20 minutes. x.x)

I haven't started going on the forums until after the new update, because of the whole account thing going on. So it's a big surprise for me to see that this is still a relatively small-medium community. From what I can see, there's only really one active staff member and he's seeming a bit aggressive towards the newbies, but hey: I would too.

Anyways, I'm a multi-gamer, so don't expect me on AoTTG /all the time/, but count on me starting some games with friends. <3
JolyneKujo

Postby MicroDot » Sun May 04, 2014 2:34 am

Oh Welcome to the forums JolyneKujo :D
MicroDot

Postby Vexy » Sun May 04, 2014 7:19 am

Hey, my name's Vexy. I joined the forums a while back and was accepted into the guild 'Talons of Liberty' but was soon later kicked for what I assume was inactivity (sorry about that).

I just left the game completely because of multiple things, but now I'm back and just in time for the new update! Going to be playing a lot more now so maybe I'll see some of you in game. ;)
Vexy

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic