who wants to ban some spammers?

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby Zeref » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Eren wrote:Gehenna already is Moderator?

Yep , the 3 of us were made mods on the same day lol
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

 

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby Slashair » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Seraph wrote:You don't have enough posts. You haven't proved that you're worthy of the title. You're not experienced. So that's why you aren't a good selection for a mod and won't be for a while. Just scrolling through doesn't count. You have to contribute and prove you can handle the responsibility. Also, you don't make an account just so you can become a moderator. You work your way up slowly.


I guess I understand. I'll post a lot more often then and see if there is a moderator spot open in a couple months.
Slashair
 

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby Zeref » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:51 pm

^actually , my postcount was low before I became a mod lol.
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby UsagiMaako » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
UsagiMaako wrote:Edit: Oh the irony, just saw that Ghosthunter was the last post before mine on this thread

Lol yeah.I'm kinda a camper aren't i? I mean i would definitely like to be a mod,although the downside is i'm not really experienced at that.But i would definitely try my best. :D


It's not that bad really, until you meet an influent smartass that finds loopholes. I liked doing that on a game you call "Gmod", got so many staff members from different servers demoted, it was horribly hilarious to watch >.>
UsagiMaako
 

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:41 am

UsagiMaako wrote:It's not that bad really, until you meet an influent smartass that finds loopholes. I liked doing that on a game you call "Gmod", got so many staff members from different servers demoted, it was horribly hilarious to watch >.>

You are kinda like an Evil Genius aren't you? :)
Ghosthunter
 

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby BLuRockShooter » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:37 am

Gehenna wrote:
Eren wrote:Gehenna already is Moderator?

Yep , the 3 of us were made mods on the same day lol


Yes true, and I forced PuRe to be the Moderator as well :lol:
BLuRockShooter
 

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby PuRe » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 am

BLuRockShooter wrote:
Gehenna wrote:
Eren wrote:Gehenna already is Moderator?

Yep , the 3 of us were made mods on the same day lol


Yes true, and I forced PuRe to be the Moderator as well :lol:


:roll: Since then Gehenna started posting like hell and I am no more the one with the highest post counts.
PuRe
 

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby Eren » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm still trying to catch up to a couple of people like Peanut
"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
User avatar
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby Zeref » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:16 pm

PuRe wrote: :roll: Since then Gehenna started posting like hell and I am no more the one with the highest post counts.

I told you this isnt a posting contest :lol:
I just post what I think I guess :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: who wants to ban some spammers?

Postby Peanuts » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:33 am

Gehenna wrote:
PuRe wrote: :roll: Since then Gehenna started posting like hell and I am no more the one with the highest post counts.

I told you this isnt a posting contest :lol:
I just post what I think I guess :lol:


There are always post count competitions within every forum
Peanuts
 

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron