Anime Recommendations

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Anime Recommendations

Postby Zeref » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:37 pm

so yeah , I want some good animes recommendations :3
except for this
1
2
3
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Visser47 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 pm

No Darker than Black? Definitely worth watching imo
I personally enjoyed the 8 episode Black Rock Shooter series, but don't think it was particularly high quality.
Upotte is an absolute must if you're enjoying stella.
Tari Tari is like a more serious, equally funny K-on!
Yuru yuri is also fun. So is Sora no Woto, Kokoro Connect.
Code Geass, neon genesis evangelion and Valvrave the liberator are good if you like mecha.
Also i see your KissXsis and infinite stratos, and I'll raise you 1 Vividred Operation!
Visser47
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Zeref » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Visser47 wrote:No Darker than Black? Definitely worth watching imo
I personally enjoyed the 8 episode Black Rock Shooter series, but don't think it was particularly high quality.
Upotte is an absolute must if you're enjoying stella.
Tari Tari is like a more serious, equally funny K-on!
Yuru yuri is also fun. So is Sora no Woto, Kokoro Connect.
Code Geass, neon genesis evangelion and Valvrave the liberator are good if you like mecha.
Also i see your KissXsis and infinite stratos, and I'll raise you 1 Vividred Operation!


not really a fan of mecha but IS caught my eye :lol:
added to me list , gonna watch all of them :D
thanks :3
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Visser47 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Gehenna wrote:
Visser47 wrote:No Darker than Black? Definitely worth watching imo
I personally enjoyed the 8 episode Black Rock Shooter series, but don't think it was particularly high quality.
Upotte is an absolute must if you're enjoying stella.
Tari Tari is like a more serious, equally funny K-on!
Yuru yuri is also fun. So is Sora no Woto, Kokoro Connect.
Code Geass, neon genesis evangelion and Valvrave the liberator are good if you like mecha.
Also i see your KissXsis and infinite stratos, and I'll raise you 1 Vividred Operation!


not really a fan of mecha but IS caught my eye :lol:
added to me list , gonna watch all of them :D
thanks :3


It looks like we've got pretty similar taste actually. Raildex and K-on are tied for my favorite anime
Visser47
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby BLuRockShooter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 am

First you watch This PV

Watch the OVA and then the Anime.
Image
Then Read the manga Black Rock Shooter Innocent Soul and Black Rock-Chan.
ImageImage
Also Play Black Rock Shooter The Game (I Also make gameplays in my youtube),Puchitto Rock Shooter and Black Rock Shooter Arcana.
ImageImageImage

Too much? Sorry I'm a BRS Maniac :roll:
BLuRockShooter
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Zeref » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 am

BLuRockShooter wrote:First you watch This PV

Watch the OVA and then the Anime.
Image
Then Read the manga Black Rock Shooter Innocent Soul and Black Rock-Chan.
ImageImage
Also Play Black Rock Shooter The Game (I Also make gameplays in my youtube),Puchitto Rock Shooter and Black Rock Shooter Arcana.
ImageImageImage

Too much? Sorry I'm a BRS Maniac :roll:

that's a lot :o

too bad , I don't have a PSP :roll:
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby BLuRockShooter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 am

Gehenna wrote:that's a lot :o

too bad , I don't have a PSP :roll:


Well use the Emulator http://www.PPSSPP.org 8-)
BLuRockShooter
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Zeref » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 am

BLuRockShooter wrote:
Gehenna wrote:that's a lot :o

too bad , I don't have a PSP :roll:


Well use the Emulator http://www.PPSSPP.org 8-)

lol i accidentally click the edit option on your post

cool , theres an iphone port :3

btw , got miku's album which has the BRS theme on it :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby BLuRockShooter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 am

Gehenna wrote:cool , theres an iphone port :3

btw , got miku's album which has the BRS theme on it :lol:


Haha same here, I got like 800+ Vocaloid Songs XD
BLuRockShooter
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Zeref » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 am

BLuRockShooter wrote:
Gehenna wrote:cool , theres an iphone port :3

btw , got miku's album which has the BRS theme on it :lol:


Haha same here, I got like 800+ Vocaloid Songs XD


just checked mine , got 177 vocaloid songs lol
gimme some good albums :3
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Next

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron