[BUG] Abnormal titans

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

[BUG] Abnormal titans

Postby Akiyama » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:44 am

-Abnormal titans shouldn't push/move the other titans.

-Sometimes, abnormal titans come out of nowhere.

-Normal titans can push/move other titans too.

Maybe you could add sound to all the titan's footsteps so it is more realistic like in the series, plus, you will know where are they coming from, if they are coming.
Akiyama

Re: [BUG] Abnormal titans

Postby Zeref » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 am

-Sometimes, abnormal titans come out of nowhere.

well , they don't come out of nowhere
if you enter their field of vision , they'll come to you
so better watch out.
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby Akiyama » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 am

Not really. Sometimes there is a building between the abnormal titan and you, so you don't see them but they go towards you. This get them bug too, because they start running into the wall and end walking in the air. Then they just jump over you... from the sky.
Akiyama

Postby PuRe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:12 am

When I play and theres a building the abnormal just walk toward it but never come to me. Normal titan walk over those buildings.
PuRe

Postby Dark Shinobi 93 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Abnormal titans should not have the eye of a hawk either. It can, and will, notice me before either notice it, or come into any form of range from the target.

Also, make the abnormal titans do the same attacks as normal titans. The constant leaping and throwing it's already hard to hit weak point into the wall makes things MUCH harder. (for added fun, make the leap attack more about catching you in it's mouth rather than trying to squish you.

As I mentioned in some other threads, make camera either a FPS or a close up TPS. These guys like running right up to you and theoretically "Blind" you and make it so you can't place your cables on anything but that titan, thanks to the camera view.

Furthermore, make the abnormal titans look the same as normal titans, or at least make them indistinguishable between each other. The only difference should be how they behave.
Dark Shinobi 93

Return to Bug Reports