[LIST] Confirmed Content and Bugs

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

[LIST] Confirmed Content and Bugs

Postby PuRe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 am

Going to post a list about all stuffs that fenglee confirmed. Trying to keep it up to date.

Confirmed Content
    1. More audio and visual effects when killing titans.
    2. New characters (Eren)
    3. Titan hair
    4. Colossal Titan

Bugs
    1. Titans push eachother (especially abnormal ones)
    2. "Can't move after grappling to buildings (was on ground , it looks like it was gliding)"
    3. Sometimes you can hook through the head of the titan
    4. TPS model is currently in use have strange things happen. . . Mainly objects too close angle than is facing, it will transmit to the bottom.
    5.individuals will encounter issues such as rebounding and bending very close to the Giants at the time ...
Last edited by PuRe on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
PuRe

Re: [LIST] Confirmed Content and Bugs

Postby Akiyama » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm

I was thinking on doing something like this. Very nice.
Akiyama

Postby PuRe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:17 pm

You can make a suggestion list with all suggestions in there. :lol:
PuRe

Postby Akiyama » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:00 am

These are on facebook:

Please edit and add them to your post.

Some of FACEBOOK suggestions:

** Remove the red spot at the neck of the Titan for more challenge (Optional)
** Add difficulties: Easy - Normal - Hard.
*** In Hard mode, the titans should move faster, also attack faster, and they should not have the red point in their necks.
** Make the titans more aggressive, so death has a meaning, and killing them is actually hard.
** Add Custom Maps (Outside World)
** Add random customization of titans (will they have hair? or stuff).
** Add more titans to the second map (city).
** Add killing effects when a titan is killed by the player. They should also spread dust when they fall. Also add blood effects.
** Add Titan walk sounds and screams.
** Add Multiplayer Chat
** Add character customization
( Hair, Costume, Eyes, Skin, Uniform, Boots...)

My own suggestions:

The main goal of the game shouldn't be getting highscore but killing a large amount of titans. The titans should be more dangerous, so killing them is hard. When a player dies, their killing count resets.

NEW MAP:

Survival mode: the wall has a breach and the titans keep comming in. The player dies if they try to go out. The game finishes when you and your teammates (if in multiplayer) dies. This gamemode should have a titan kill count, to show how much titans the players have killed, and also a total kills count, to show how much titans have been killed in total. And the time count. No SCORE for this map, since what really matters is killing the titans and surviving.

GAS:

Add Gas and a Gas bar at the right part of screen (vertical bar). Make the gas consumable. Make a spot for refilling the gas. When run out of gas, you can still run and jump, but can't use the 3DMG at all.
Akiyama

Postby Smile » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 am

I can see a lot of great suggestions, but may I ask for just fixing the titans be the priority? There's a lot of aesthetic suggestions that are really unnecessary for playing the game, and I think could be added later.
Smile

Postby erenjager123 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:37 am

4 miles titan can't hit us when let they come to us
erenjager123

Postby 1hd2 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:37 am

I'm not sure if it counts as a bug, but when the titans use the grabbing attack, as in to hold you in their hand, some times you get grabbed even when you're not near their hand.
1hd2

Postby PuRe » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm

As for the suggestion list, better make a new thread for that in the new section.
PuRe

Postby Lyve » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:21 pm

*See Multiplayer maybe will be added. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! (like a JB fan) and then faints

Bug: When I use the space bar or Q/E really close to a giant titan the ropes try to go to the roof (I almost die a lot of times because of this)
Lyve

Postby Phantom » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 am

Not sure if its my computer or bug, but I cant set any key to Shift
Phantom

Next

Return to Bug Reports