"WOW" camera type issues

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: "WOW" camera type issues

Postby Foxen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:49 am

Accelevi wrote:IIRC, WOW's special is like that because you press the mouse button to move the camera.

It just doesn't make sense for that to be solved by giving WOW camera a permanent combo that activates when trying to attack in certain ways. You can rebind attack, but there is still the combo that activates randomly during your run, it just needs to be taken out of the game or made into a checkbox (For the incredibly unlikely case that this is actually a helpful combo for someone)

@Tethys Couldn't have been said better. Perfect example of why this has to go. Thanks for your feedback on this!
Foxen

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:59 am

I've hard some players actually like it, and that those who play some type of game (I forgot the name, sorry) do good with WOW. But yes, it could be adjusted.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Foxen » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:33 am

Accelevi wrote:I've hard some players actually like it, and that those who play some type of game (I forgot the name, sorry) do good with WOW. But yes, it could be adjusted.

Hmmmm, interesting. I don't see how it could help anyone, but to each his own I suppose. Let's hope that the checkbox feature for it is implemented soon, at the very least
Foxen

Postby Tethys » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:06 am

Accelevi wrote:IIRC, WOW's special is like that because you press the mouse button to move the camera.

Yes, you're certainly correct that in the WoW camera mode the right mouse button is used to shift the camera angle, however your statement does not make sense. The fact that the RMB is used to move the camera does not provide basis or reason for Backward + LMB to trigger a Special Attack. The fact is that anybody who uses WoW already has a way to trigger their special attack, and that there's no reason for there to be a combo of two extra keys that also triggers it.
Tethys

Postby Accelevi » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 am

Yes I know that, I'm just saying that's the original reason most likely, and it just wasn't thought out completely.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Foxen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Bump in the hopes that this gets popular enough to be fixed.
Foxen

Postby Accelevi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:40 pm

I hope it gets fixed, for you guys, but WOW seems sorta unpopular, so feng may not have even noticed.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Previous

Return to Bug Reports