Using specials without blades/gas

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Using specials without blades/gas

Postby Le Squishy Squish » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Has anyone ever used Levi or Petra's specials while they don't have a blade currently out, or they don't have gas? It just looks buggy and ridiculous. It throws you northward without firing cables, or slams you into a wall.
This isn't a big problem when venturing back to the resupply, but if my blades run out when engaging a titan, its basically an instant death.
Shouldn't that be fixed?
Le Squishy Squish

Re: Using specials without blades/gas

Postby drako125 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Shouldn't this be in the glitch forums?
drako125

Postby liala » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Yeah this happened to me several times with Petra because here special uses up blades more quickly. Then I just started to change blades more often.
I also used Jeans escape grab without blades one time and it worked. Don't know if this has already been fixed. It's actually a good thing but it doesn't make sense xD
liala

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Well since they both fire out cables (And Petra's was probably supposed to reel as well, the code or whatnot had it so she just spun before it had a chance to), and the hooks are powered by the gas, then it could be a problem, even if they throw themselves forward for the extra momentum.
And Jean's unarmed breakout needs to be fixed.
I think it should use up the whole set of blades if he does breakout.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby bellick » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:25 am

Idk about Levi but in the case of Petra, when she's out of gas she seems to launch herself towards the center of the map or a specific point near it. Useful if you're on the far end of the map and want to gain a little extra push towards the gas station, but it messes you up if you've passed the center of the map since it launches you backwards in a very weird way. Also, it lifts you a bit so you still can get some lucky kills which is pretty awesome but still a glitch in my opinion.
bellick

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:46 pm

No gas makes specials a bit weird.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby shaun45451 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:26 am

Accelevi wrote:No gas makes specials a bit weird.

Yeah, but getting Levicopter and Petra-the-hedgehog kills without gas is so satisfying.
shaun45451

Postby bellick » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:54 pm

shaun45451 wrote:
Accelevi wrote:No gas makes specials a bit weird.

Yeah, but getting Levicopter and Petra-the-hedgehog kills without gas is so satisfying.

It is indeed. I just wish it was a bit more controllable at least. That map-center constant push is a bit annoying.. And it behaves even weirder when locked into a titan.
bellick

Postby Accelevi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:23 am

Well considering you need the ropes to give you the force to spin like that, what do you expect?

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Bug Reports