Crawlers not being able to attack at border of the map

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Crawlers not being able to attack at border of the map

Postby Wheaters » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:09 am

Not sure if this has been suggested or not, I looked in the bug list and saw nothing about this. To be honest i've been having a good bit of fun with this glitch and I've taken plenty of pretty funny screen shots where there are just crawler after crawler stacked on each other while i'm saluting XD. If you go to the very edge of the map crawlers won't be able to attack you due to their hit box. I wouldn't mind if this bug wasn't fixed since it's a very small thing and just a few minutes of fun, but a bug is a bug.
Wheaters

Re: Crawlers not being able to attack at border of the map

Postby shaun45451 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 am

Wheaters wrote:Not sure if this has been suggested or not, I looked in the bug list and saw nothing about this. To be honest i've been having a good bit of fun with this glitch and I've taken plenty of pretty funny screen shots where there are just crawler after crawler stacked on each other while i'm saluting XD. If you go to the very edge of the map crawlers won't be able to attack you due to their hit box. I wouldn't mind if this bug wasn't fixed since it's a very small thing and just a few minutes of fun, but a bug is a bug.

The exact same thing happened to me the other day on the Forest map! I was just watching it run in place and was expecting it to eventually kill me, though.
shaun45451

Postby Accelevi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 am

Yes this has been noted. The bugs list is sorta obsolete. I should make a new one. s:

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Wheaters » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:12 am

All good, like I said in my original post, I really wouldn't mind since I was having a fairly good time doing it and once you trap your self against the boundary you can't really escape unless you are Sasha. Very minimal bug, but big none the less.
Wheaters

Postby Accelevi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 pm

I'm pretty sure you can escape from the edge, it's just the crawler's face is larger than an edge.
Like trying to put a circle in a square. The corners won't be occupied by the circle.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Wheaters » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:11 am

I meant escaping without getting munched by the crawler since he is fast than any speed you can get just using the ground.
Wheaters

Postby Accelevi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:14 am

Well then jump over the head onto the nape/head/hair or something and maneuver from there?

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:04 pm

That won't work in Forest because of the wall behind you, and in the worst case you will get under him.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:18 pm

I know there is a wall behind you, but can't you hook to his face pretty much, and climb over?

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Wheaters » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:26 pm

I just tested it, you can climb over them.
Wheaters

Return to Bug Reports