Petra Pizza Pause

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Petra Pizza Pause

Postby Wil » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 pm

While flyin' aboot Trost today I found an odd bug, sometimes the Petra special - when connecting with a titan - instead of wheeling over or even just grazing the skin if flying by you'll get stuck on the titan. This normally leads to a Petra Post Mortem. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's often enough to throw me off when I expect to wheel up the back of a titan and instead get stuck on their back which more often than not leads to death.
Wil

Re: Petra Pizza Pause

Postby Accelevi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 pm

I think that's from the shape of the Titan, not the special.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Wil » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Accelevi wrote:I think that's from the shape of the Titan, not the special.

Fair enough, I know the hitboxes of titan's have been reported before...it happens a lot on the head though. I've had the hand approaching from behind, tried to wheel away and just got stuck. Even if I aim away, it's like the blades dig in or something.
Wil

Postby Accelevi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 pm

There are certain spots you'd reasonably be stuck though, like between the side of the neck/shoulder, etc.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Wil » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Accelevi wrote:There are certain spots you'd reasonably be stuck though, like between the side of the neck/shoulder, etc.

Yeah, I've got no problem being stuck there, as it's understandable. I'm meaning though like in the middle/back of the head where it's easy to even walk off, never mind wheel along. Or grazing the shoulder, when normally I'd fly over no problem and hit the shoulder slightly , I'll get stuck spinning on the shoulder till the end of the special, and normally get bitten.
Wil

Postby Accelevi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Yeah, I've heard bug reports about the sticky Titans.
And maybe it could be interpreted as you cut a groove in, and you're getting stuck in the groove/from you spinning.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Wil » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Accelevi wrote:Yeah, I've heard bug reports about the sticky Titans.
And maybe it could be interpreted as you cut a groove in, and you're getting stuck in the groove/from you spinning.

I'd like to take it as that, but then it would make more sense for it to always happen, never at all, or at a very specific angle, not just randomly :P
Wil

Return to Bug Reports