Controls

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Controls

Postby Qazxswe77 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:47 am

In the control menu from dodge to salute is like not on the proper controls, there isn't the jump in the control menu
Qazxswe77

Re: Controls

Postby Someone Legit » Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 am

Well yeah, I thought it would be pretty obvious to people but I guess I'l explain for those who don't get it :/
Simply put, Feng forgot to add the "Gas / Jump" control to the controls.
It's still technically there though, but because there is no "Gas / Jump" block, everything under movement has gone 1 place up.
That means, dodge = Gas / jump --- left hook = dodge ----- right hook = left hook
etc
So yeah, it's a bit of trouble but it'll get fixed in 10 days or so so no problem
\o/
Someone Legit

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 11:33 am

I guess until then it's just a matter of reassigning the keys?
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Thu May 01, 2014 9:00 pm

i STILL cant assign L-shift = dodge
so i have to compensate for "tab" but now every time i dodge it enters me in chat... such random bugs!
RoundTTemUP!

Postby Zinrius » Thu May 01, 2014 10:20 pm

oh my goodness... I'm glad someone figured that out. I thought my end was bugging out.
Zinrius

Postby Zinrius » Thu May 01, 2014 10:35 pm

I have to point out that the "Tab" key has become a permanent chat button.
Zinrius

Postby crystalolololol » Sun May 04, 2014 4:06 pm

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have this figured out. But just in case, I might as well leave this here. I actually posted the same thing in the Newbie area. So I hope it's not considered spam...
Shittily made by yours truly.
crystalolololol

Postby Vexy » Sun May 04, 2014 4:53 pm

crystalolololol wrote:I'm pretty sure a lot of people have this figured out. But just in case, I might as well leave this here. I actually posted the same thing in the Newbie area. So I hope it's not considered spam...
Shittily made by yours truly.

Then there's me sitting here thinking that there's now 2 types of salute... o_O
Vexy

Postby AstralBlader » Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm

RoundTTemUP! wrote:i STILL cant assign L-shift = dodge
so i have to compensate for "tab" but now every time i dodge it enters me in chat... such random bugs!

To set LShift for dodge u have to rewritte ur config files... these are located in %appdata%\Roaming\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs\fenglee_2ecom\prefgame-aog-aog1_2eunity3d.upp ... Now u search for ur current key binding of Dodge (Tabulator or Tab on ur config i guess) and change this to LeftShift. then save and start the game ... be sure there isnt another key binded to LeftShift
AstralBlader

Postby Anguli » Fri May 09, 2014 8:13 pm

I thought I was the only one but yeah, the controls are messed up.
After playing around with all the controls I finally figured out how they work. Now just to wait til it's fixed.
Anguli

Next

Return to Bug Reports