Can't press SPACE while using the gas

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Can't press SPACE while using the gas

Postby harelori » Mon May 05, 2014 2:47 pm

I'm using the TPS camera mode, and my strategy is based a lot in various situations on using SHIFT (gas) and then press SPACE (double hooks).
And now, since the last update - I can't use gas and double hook at the same time: I have to stop holding the shift button for gas and press space (and hold it) which ruins my rhythm and flow.
Is it possible to fix it? I tried re-assigning the keys to no avail.
harelori

Re: Can't press SPACE while using the gas

Postby Khally » Tue May 06, 2014 6:58 pm

I don't know what might be causing it, I don't think it has anything to do with the game.

Are you on a computer or a laptop? Windows or Mac?
Khally

Postby DarioEMeloD » Tue May 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Maybe it's the control set, I use Double Hooks with the middle mouse button and I don't have this problem... Or maybe you're referring to the ~1 sec lag when using gas after you shoot a hook, but I believe it's always been like that.
DarioEMeloD

Postby harelori » Wed May 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Weird, I tried moving the double hooks to the middle mouse button and it works.
The sad thing is I'm already used to pressing space, and in other places (outside aotg) I tried holding the shift while pressing space - and it worked fine.
I'm not using a laptop either, so can anyone check if it's the same for them (while the double hook key's space and the gas's shift)
harelori

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Your type of computer obviously has something shortkeyed for when you press Shift and Space.

It may be a matter of changing settings in your control panel or registration, but I suggest just changing your controls in-game. :)
Weed

Postby Khally » Wed May 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Weed wrote:Your type of computer obviously has something shortkeyed for when you press Shift and Space.

It may be a matter of changing settings in your control panel or registration, but I suggest just changing your controls in-game. :)

This may well be the cause, yes :)
Khally

Postby harelori » Sat May 10, 2014 11:50 pm

I tried playing AOTG in my old computer, which has a different keyboard - and it works fine.
How can I check the short cuts that exists regarding the keyboard? I searched for it via Control Panel: Region and Language -> Change keyboards... -> Advanced Key Settings -> but there's nothing in any of the tabs here that mention anything with shift + space, any suggestions?
harelori

Return to Bug Reports