Shaky/Laggy Titans

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Hmmmmmm noticed some titans that shake and was floating, and you can kinda bounce around em like a trampoline. (was having fun with em though :D)
and when i slash a Titan's nape slowly E.g: like when i go in slow and hit the nape like you think it would deal 10 damage, but still gives me high damage scores like about "500+"
This also applies to player titans which is a bit annoying

PS: Idk if this has been posted yet so feel free to lock if there is one already

EDIT: This also applies to EREN_TITAN

UPDATE: It's Back Guys Again srsly
Last edited by Ceazar on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ceazar
 

 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Sylvy » Wed May 07, 2014 4:53 pm

It doesn't have it's own thread, but it has been mentioned in other threads lots of times :P

I love shaky titans. Imo, I know it's not supposed to be like that, but they're soooo fun to kill. x.x They're like mini bosses in a way. Cause they've got that protective force field that pushes you far away. hahaha
Sylvy
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Z.E.D » Wed May 07, 2014 5:10 pm

They're not shaky they're rustling with the jimmies

Image
Z.E.D
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby HIT0SHI » Wed May 07, 2014 6:49 pm

I call these the "Master Race Titans" due to being incredibly hard to kill due to making you bounce of them even at really low speeds they can just bounce you to the other side of the map a la Colossal Titan with his smoke. :lol:
And don't even get me started when it's a Player Titan with this bug, they become about 10x harder because of this. Only way I can kill them while in this state is to either do a Fly-By or to smash into them.
HIT0SHI
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Sylvy wrote:It doesn't have it's own thread, but it has been mentioned in other threads lots of times :P

I love shaky titans. Imo, I know it's not supposed to be like that, but they're soooo fun to kill. x.x They're like mini bosses in a way. Cause they've got that protective force field that pushes you far away. hahaha


Well yeah but on Player Titan's as well... it's another story
Ceazar
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Kiwi » Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 am

Ceazar wrote:
Sylvy wrote:It doesn't have it's own thread, but it has been mentioned in other threads lots of times :P

I love shaky titans. Imo, I know it's not supposed to be like that, but they're soooo fun to kill. x.x They're like mini bosses in a way. Cause they've got that protective force field that pushes you far away. hahaha


Well yeah but on Player Titan's as well... it's another story

Wait... Are you saying there are also shaky player titans? Oh god... ._.
Kiwi
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Shade066 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Ceazar wrote:
Sylvy wrote:It doesn't have it's own thread, but it has been mentioned in other threads lots of times :P

I love shaky titans. Imo, I know it's not supposed to be like that, but they're soooo fun to kill. x.x They're like mini bosses in a way. Cause they've got that protective force field that pushes you far away. hahaha


Well yeah but on Player Titan's as well... it's another story

Wait... Are you saying there are also shaky player titans? Oh god... ._.


I've never seen a shaky titan player before.. But that sounds rather terrifying..

I have to agree with Sylvy though; the shaky titans are sooo much fun to kill~
They're a bit difficult, but I've noticed that I always get a ridiculous amount of damage points whenever I manage to kill one~
Unfortunately I wasn't recording my screen at the time, so I have no proof D:
but I once killed one with Armin using a simple back-attack variation and ended up with about 2,234 points.
I usually don't care for damage at all; but I had to admit, that was pretty fantastic :)
Shade066
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby TheGreatJedi » Mon May 19, 2014 12:22 am

Shaky Player Titans
That will be your worst nightmare
Since Shaky Crawlers are very difficult to kill let alone Player Titans

But Shaky Normal Titans
For me its a free 1K Hit
TheGreatJedi
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Ceazar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:15 am

Bump, Updated the First Post and look at that its back again after the Forum Explosion.
EDIT:Changed teh color of the UPDATE: xD
Ceazar
 

Re: Shaky/Laggy Titans

Postby Xedma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:56 pm

No it isn't. What you are referring to I think is the invincible titans stuck together in the center. Server killing glitch, but it isn't the vibrator glitch.
Xedma
 

Next

Return to Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest