Infinite Flares

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Infinite Flares

Postby Kiwi » Sun May 11, 2014 11:02 pm

I joined a game today, as usual I wasn't really expecting anything, just the usual bugs.
It was all going well until some ass-hat comes in and somehow hacked the flares, and popped all of them at once, OVER A DOZEN TIMES. Over and over.

It looked like a reverse-waterfall of all the colors of the flares, going across the map. The flares were really close together. And what really irritated me was that it dropped my framerate close to nothing, and of course everyone else was affected and we all eventually died.
We did kindly ask him to stop, but of course being the troll, kept continuing, saying "I'm dying", "dying". Everyone left after that, obviously.

But that isn't the case, what really matters is how the hell did he manage to break the flares like that? It was as if there were no cooldowns on the flares, and he kept popping them everywhere all over the map. It was aggravating.
I'm not sure if it was some sort of bug he took advantage of, it was just really strange and I decided to post about that here because I haven't encountered anything like this before.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, or if this isn't actually a bug. (I did search "flares" into the search bar and nothing showed up, just to make sure I wasn't posting a thread like this one.)
Kiwi

Re: Infinite Flares

Postby Xedma » Mon May 12, 2014 1:17 am

This isn't a bug. This is someone using a modded client.
Xedma

Re: Infinite Flares

Postby Accelevi » Mon May 12, 2014 1:30 am

Xedma explained it, locking.
Mods cause this kind of stupid shit.

Sure, they can be used for good.
But then we have people who use them for this.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Bug Reports