Ranged Death

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Ranged Death

Postby Connorhere » Wed May 21, 2014 10:04 am

So basically i was on a server and literally everything was working fine, no frozen titans or players, everything was moving fine. And during the past few rounds i kept dying by a titan despite being like a mile away from them. It wasn't from the outrageous hitboxes which i hope everyone is aware of, i wasn't anywhere near the titan and i just exploded. Usually its server delay but there literally wasn't any in this server so i can't even believe what happened.
Connorhere

Re: Ranged Death

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 21, 2014 11:11 am

Was the Titan that killed you a Player Titan, or just normal?
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Connorhere » Wed May 21, 2014 11:25 am

Player titan, he was chasing after me down one of the long corridors of the City map, i was at the end and he was barely half way and he did the Titan-fu and i exploded in the air despite being so far away. Another time a titan ran towards me and then i flung into the air, he did a body slam once i landed on a building quite a bit away and i died.
Connorhere

Postby Sylvy » Wed May 21, 2014 11:27 am

I'm not 100% sure if it's not delay, but this has also happened to me. I was grabbed by a titan that I Was nowhere near. It's like I left my hitbox behind for him or something and then I disappeared and suddenly reappeared in titan's hand when he grabbed me.

But like I said, not 100% sure if it's just delay or not. Has happened multiple times in different servers in the newest version *ShrugS*
Sylvy

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 21, 2014 11:43 am

Hmmm, strange :| probably just one of the new updates small glitches, but who knows, could be anything
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed May 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Mine occur in Annie II
My ping was smooth 90 or below
when i respawned after jumping out of the branch i Explode

then suddenly a crawler behind me was around 230 jumped into my dead body

it might be a my game was late or other
TheGreatJedi

Postby xRivailution » Wed May 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Connorhere wrote:So basically i was on a server and literally everything was working fine, no frozen titans or players, everything was moving fine. And during the past few rounds i kept dying by a titan despite being like a mile away from them. It wasn't from the outrageous hitboxes which i hope everyone is aware of, i wasn't anywhere near the titan and i just exploded. Usually its server delay but there literally wasn't any in this server so i can't even believe what happened.

Maybe you pressed T?
xRivailution

Postby Terminus » Wed May 21, 2014 9:48 pm

I got chomped in half when I was circling a good 50 feet behind the Titans head.
Terminus

Postby Connorhere » Wed May 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Nah, T is way away from the default keyset which is what i use, i would have realised if i had pressed it.
Connorhere

Postby Shirosaki » Wed May 21, 2014 10:21 pm

To quote Noodler from another post, this is called lag.
Shirosaki

Next

Return to Bug Reports