Stalemate kills

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Stalemate kills

Postby Xedma » Tue May 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Ever since this update, stalemate kills have become a lot more common. These are kills where both parties are killed (player and titan)

Almost every game now, there is a point where the titan I kill kills me back. Half of the time, it's a crawler who somehow eats me through his own neck. Every other time, it's a normal titan that somehow kills me with a chomp or slap as I kill it.
Xedma

Re: Stalemate kills

Postby Connorhere » Tue May 27, 2014 9:46 pm

I saw two people die like this however i have yet to have it happen to myself.
Connorhere

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 28, 2014 7:16 am

Xedma wrote:Ever since this update, stalemate kills have become a lot more common. These are kills where both parties are killed (player and titan)

Almost every game now, there is a point where the titan I kill kills me back. Half of the time, it's a crawler who somehow eats me through his own neck. Every other time, it's a normal titan that somehow kills me with a chomp or slap as I kill it.

kinda happened to me a lot of times but still kinda curious about, how did that crawler kill me on its neck. :D
more often on small-medium sized crawlers than on large ones though.
Ceazar

Postby Connorhere » Wed May 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Scratch my previous post i just had this happen to me and i understand the annoyance of this kind of death vs a crawler.

What happened to me personally was i killed the crawler and there was that weird moment where after killing them their neck bends and you sorta fall through their head for a moment, and because they're constantly moving you fall into their mouth like 0.1 seconds before they officially fall dead. AKA you both die.
Connorhere

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri May 30, 2014 5:07 am

Connorhere wrote:Scratch my previous post i just had this happen to me and i understand the annoyance of this kind of death vs a crawler.

What happened to me personally was i killed the crawler and there was that weird moment where after killing them their neck bends and you sorta fall through their head for a moment, and because they're constantly moving you fall into their mouth like 0.1 seconds before they officially fall dead. AKA you both die.

Whoa you too?

Just happened today when I was playing Forest 3, the crawler didn't seem weird (shaking or laggy)
But I killed it like normal then suddenly died by it too! That has never happened to me by a crawler.
KaiserSenpai

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri May 30, 2014 5:40 am

For me, it used to happen on any kind of titans, but rarely. (before this update)
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Sylvy » Fri May 30, 2014 12:10 pm

It's happened to me. Just as a confirmation that it does happen XD
Sylvy

Postby Terminus » Fri May 30, 2014 7:36 pm

I just had to deal with it like 4 times on a server this morning. Killed him but a second later my severed arm flew off.
Terminus

Return to Bug Reports