Titan Jumping is ridiculous

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Titan Jumping is ridiculous

Postby Connorhere » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:00 am

This isn't a bug tbh, however like some of my other posts here it's not like it deserves a spot in game suggestions.

Basically the trajectory at which Jumpers will jump is ridiculous sometimes, i literally just had a Jumper jump towards me at a horizontal angle to kill me. Secondly it wasn't even facing me, i was barely an inch above his head vertically but nowhere near him horizontally and he just shot towards me like he was hovering.
basically like this
R.I.P

The jumping of aberrants has always been kind of iffy, with their pinpoint jumping precision and the fact that they don't even need to be looking at you to jump but this is sort of ridiculous.
Connorhere

Re: Titan Jumping is ridiculous

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:28 am

Feng fix this. Thanks bye

Zarythe

Postby Peanuts » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:18 am

This isn't yet fixed :o

Titans are still jumping at ridiculous angles and heights, and some of them homes into you at ridiculous speeds too.
Most of the time, when I get frogged, I can't even see it coming.
Cos you be like, "Is that angle and that small difference in height even possible for it to do that?!"
Peanuts

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:29 am

You past behind a crawler or jumper
They jumped and they homed at you instantly

The crawler jump is the most annoying

It was about to jump to you then you apperantly have ridiculous speed then you past through it before it jumped then
next thing you knew he is facing you jumping
Like an instant 180 degree spin
TheGreatJedi

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:54 am

Lol great drawing Connor :lol: but anyways, I do agree that Aberrant jumps can be a little bit off sometimes... :/
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Noodler » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:24 pm

I got jumped from about 100 units away while I was about a nanometer above his head e.e
Noodler

Return to Bug Reports