Small Glitches Here and There

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Small Glitches Here and There

Postby FailureofHumanity » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:38 pm

I have noticed a few glitches here and there. For example, this one is for me personally, but my chat in multiplayer has been strange. After I press enter and type something, I try to press enter again to send, but the chat grays out and freezes. I only escape by clicking the attack key. Another issue is battle training seems to have stopped working. After I select the stage to battle training, my cursor disappears, and I can only move it outside the game area. This one is a problem for a lot of people, and it when in the outside the walls stage, humanity wins without anyone doing anything. Also, in the training stage, it's impossible to get past the gas reload stage, even when stepping into the green warp zone. Finally, this one is an old one, but the mouths on titans seems to have a larger range than the actual mouth. I understand Feng won't be able to fix most of these until he returns from Japan, but the chat problem seems to be me alone. I have already tried resetting my browser cache. Thanks ^^
FailureofHumanity

Re: Small Glitches Here and There

Postby Khally » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Moved to the appropriate section.
Khally

Return to Bug Reports