Can't Reel. Send Help.

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Can't Reel. Send Help.

Postby Enna » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 pm

So... I have a problem with reeling... Well, most of the time it's just like normal - I reel and it works. But sometimes it just... doesn't reel in even though I should be perfectly able to do so. When it doesn't work I normally keep scrolling until it does (for testing) while circling around a titan for example, and normally it works again after one whole circle around its head. I tried to find a consistency or a reason why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. The only thing I realised is that the bug doesn't seem to exist when I'm not playing in fullscreen mode. But since the bug is pretty random in itself, i don't know if I were just lucky when I tested it without fullscreen.

Does anyone else get this?
Is it even a bug?
Is it fixable?

My scroll works perfectly fine so this is definitely not the problem.
And please don't suggest the reel rebind. (because reasons)
EDIT: I've also tested it on the v01242014 and there was no problem with reel at all.
Last edited by Enna on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enna

Re: Can't Reel. Send Help.

Postby Zarythe » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Only has happened to me when playing with a client version, in windowed mode.
Zarythe

Postby Terramort » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Feels like this happens to me. Not often, but it does happen sometimes, where I KNOW I should be able to reel, but... nothing... until I pass all the around full circle and enter the proper angle that allows your cables to be reeled in. Man, wonder kinda weird tech they use for reeling in AoT?
Terramort

Postby Ceazar » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:12 am

Kinda happened to me alot, and I found a trick to fix it no problemo (well just for me)

Maybe your lagging???
Did u switch tabs??? (because if u didn't press a different tab besides aottg, reel will feel weird)

But mostly lag is the problem, it looks like its smooth in game
but maybe on the programs u have on may be the problem.

Hope this helps though.. its just my method of fixing it during my Akina Speedruns xD
Ceazar

Postby Enna » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Ceazar wrote:Kinda happened to me alot, and I found a trick to fix it no problemo (well just for me)

Maybe your lagging???
Did u switch tabs??? (because if u didn't press a different tab besides aottg, reel will feel weird)

But mostly lag is the problem, it looks like its smooth in game
but maybe on the programs u have on may be the problem.

Hope this helps though.. its just my method of fixing it during my Akina Speedruns xD

I tried what you're suggesting (the tabbing that is, because I do not experience any lag while playing) and it did not help.
Enna

Return to Bug Reports