Can't play multiplayer

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Can't play multiplayer

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:02 pm

In some places when I press the MP button nothing happens..I just can't seem to be able to MP on some connections...

Help?
Z.E.D

Re: Can't play multiplayer

Postby dogboy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:53 am

Z.E.D wrote:In some places when I press the MP button nothing happens..I just can't seem to be able to MP on some connections...

Help?

Could you give some more info? For instance, what kind of computer are you on? And when you say the MP button doesn't work, are you saying you can't even get to the screen where you choose server nationality? Or that you can't click on servers in a specific nationality?
dogboy

Postby Liam » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:25 am

Multiplayer isn't working for me and hasn't been working for hours. I can get to the screen where I choose the server nationality but when I click them, nothing happens. :V
Liam

Postby dogboy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:06 am

Liam wrote:Multiplayer isn't working for me and hasn't been working for hours. I can get to the screen where I choose the server nationality but when I click them, nothing happens. :V

Hey hey hey! Same here!

This thread that we're talking in was posted in October though, so I'm guessing it's somewhat unrelated.

Please tell me that you're on a PC, Liam. I have been having so many mac problems with this game recently and I just couldn't handle it if this was a mac problem as well...

If you are on a PC, then my first guess would be that feng is updating the multiplayer or something. My second guess would be that the servers were DDOS'd (is that even possible with this game??)
dogboy

Postby Liam » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:35 am

We can connect to the servers now. Woohoo.
Liam

Postby zRavioli » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Guys, check the date of this. October was two months ago, and I imagine he hasn't dealt with this that long.
zRavioli

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:36 pm

OH that was some powerful Necro
x)

Now it's Untiy that isn't working for me anyway = " untity failed to update"
Z.E.D

Postby Liam » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:46 pm

zRavioli wrote:Guys, check the date of this. October was two months ago, and I imagine he hasn't dealt with this that long.

I know, but someone else posted on this thread that had the same problem as me.
Liam

Return to Bug Reports