Original Camera still lacks 360° view

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Original Camera still lacks 360° view

Postby SAA » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:16 pm

In the new update, WOW and TPS have unlimited viewing capability, but Original still caps at an angle in full-screen. If you play windowed, you have to get your mouse off-screen to aim further up/down, but you can't see where you're aiming in-game.
SAA

Re: Original Camera still lacks 360° view

Postby Array » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:20 am

This isn't really a bug... it just wasn't implemented...
Array

Postby SAA » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:32 am

Array wrote:This isn't really a bug... it just wasn't implemented...

It is a bug... because it was implemented. You can look above the limit by moving your mouse past the window in the browser. But you won't see your cursor nor can you do this in full screen. The bug is caused by a mechanic of the original aim type. It, unlike WOW or TPS, Normal cam has two separate aim mechanics for the X and Y axis. This can be easily observed if you set sensitivity to 0. Y axis aim remains unchanged while X-axis speed is 0. If you try this with TPS or WOW, the cursor won't budge at all. In original, the X axis rotates once the cursor is a set distance from center, while the y axis rotates at any distance.

Anyways, this is a bug that has to do with a mechanic of Normal Camera.
SAA

Postby Yuvalis » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:13 pm

The TPS camera is realy buggy in this update, I cant look down without the view starting to spin around :(
Yuvalis

Postby eglutebla » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Yuvalis wrote:The TPS camera is realy buggy in this update, I cant look down without the view starting to spin around :(

With the TPS? Maybe it's something at your end, since I have no such problem with TPS. I tried having different char distances and also different mouse sensitivity and it was all good for me.
eglutebla

Postby Yuvalis » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Im playing with full screen, default mouse sensitivity and graphics, and distance is maxed ( the furthest from the char).
It happaned to my freinds and my little brother too...
Yuvalis

Postby eglutebla » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Hmm, that is rly weird, well the only thing different for me is the quality because I keep that at lowest, and not default but I doubt that it would affect the camera in such way. I wonder tho if anybody else is having such a bug.
eglutebla

Postby Yuvalis » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:06 pm

eglutebla wrote:Hmm, that is rly weird, well the only thing different for me is the quality because I keep that at lowest, and not default but I doubt that it would affect the camera in such way. I wonder tho if anybody else is having such a bug.

lol its not a bug i just didnt know there was a camera tilt option :lol:
Yuvalis

Postby eglutebla » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Yuvalis wrote:
eglutebla wrote:Hmm, that is rly weird, well the only thing different for me is the quality because I keep that at lowest, and not default but I doubt that it would affect the camera in such way. I wonder tho if anybody else is having such a bug.

lol its not a bug i just didnt know there was a camera tilt option :lol:

Oh hahah, well its good to hear its "fixed" now :DD
eglutebla

Return to Bug Reports