Just a question

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Just a question

Postby Qazxswe77 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 am

What does Feng Lee use to code as in java, c++, etc.
Qazxswe77

Re: Just a question

Postby Terramort » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 am

He uses Unity to code the game. If I remember correctly, both Java and C# are quite popular with Unity, although C# is seen more as the "standard". Any particular reason you ask?
Terramort

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 am

Wrong section.
He uses unity.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Khally » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:22 am

Moved to the correct section.

Also, there is also another thread on a similar subject, here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7155

I was going to lock it, but since it's actually a different question, I'll leave it for now.
Khally

Postby Terramort » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:35 am

Ugh, mods locking things as I'm typing so I have to start all over... anyway, for the 3rd time...

Annie Leonhardt wrote:Wrong section.
He uses unity.

Seemed to be the right section to me - a quick question, with a quick answer, that needs a few people who know the game very (and likely aren't visiting obscure boards like Off-Topic) and really doesn't fit in the Help section (which is more for "Help, I need to improve on this" or "Help, I can't host, any ideas", not very, very simple questions that are easily answered by anyone familiar with Unity)

Anyway, he does not USE Unity, anymore than anyone codes in Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver uses HTML, just like Unity is capable us using Java, VB, C++, C#, Rubyscript, and a few other programming languages. I don't know what Feng codes in, but I'm going to guess that it is either Java or C#, as those are the most common in Unity.
Terramort

Postby Terramort » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Upon further investigation, it is in fact written in C#.
Terramort

Postby Accelevi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Any reason this is a question needed?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Khally » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Even if no reason, the question has been answered. Locking.
Khally

Return to Help Section