More Unity Problems :/

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

More Unity Problems :/

Postby TataBlitz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:00 am

As the title says, Unity loads and I can play the game. I have no fps lag or connection issues, but I only manage to play smoothly for about half a minute and then the video freezes. I can still hear the sound of titans coming, but the video won't move at all so I can't react or do anything and die. Then after about 30 sec of me standing there, game starts back up again and I see myself exploding in blood.

I tested it out with both firefox and chrome, reinstalled unity multiple times and cleared cache. What else can I do? :cry:
TataBlitz

Re: More Unity Problems :/

Postby Khally » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 am

Try updating your video drivers. If it still doesn't work, old classics such as clearing the Unity cache and reinstalling might do the trick.
Khally

Postby TataBlitz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

drivers are updated, reinstalled unity, still nothing :/
TataBlitz

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:03 pm

I think it stops just to process the game.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby TataBlitz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:41 pm

It probably does but it happens every 30 sec it's unplayable like this :(
TataBlitz

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 am

This is a hardware thing, not software. I suspect your video card is giving you grief. You might want to try dusting again, and check some temps. You might also wish to try playing on a higher graphics quality (or lower, depending on the quality you usually use).
Fuginotory

Postby TataBlitz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 am

I normally play at 2/3 quality, but I've reduced it to lowest because of these recent problems. Dusting may help, only problem is the nail on my laptop is worn out and thus I can't take out the cover to dust :/
TataBlitz

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:22 pm

That is a problem >.<
Take it to a technician is my recommendation, if you just leave it be it will just get worse.
Fuginotory

Postby TataBlitz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 am

unity decided to work again o.o, but yea I really should somehow get it dusted >,<
TataBlitz

Postby Fuginotory » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:27 pm

I had some problems with Unity recently, turned out it had something to do with version updates and such, so if it happens again you might want to hunt down the latest version.
Fuginotory

Next

Return to Help Section