What are your weaknesses?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What are your weaknesses?

Postby Kisachi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 am

Smallest crawlers, normal mode ones are ok but if on hard or abnormal mode some trees are slanted making them bounce up and down on the tree. And since you have to be on top of them to kill you they have a good 50% chance they will bop you high enough to kill you.
Kisachi

Postby Kisachi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:22 am

Noodler wrote:How are crawlers that fast anyway?
If I get down on all 4 I'm gonna be slower than if I run normally.

1) they are bigger than us and have larger bodies and limbs.

2) Their legs look deformed to be in a straight 180 degree angle like a table.

3) Virtually weightless and Powerful, basically Rocket booster Legs and arms on a feather.

4) Since they are so light and powerful they must accelerate rather quickly.

5) This is Attack on titan, a world where people seem to not be able to get whiplash and where Giant stupid naked people exist. FUCK LOGIC :D
Kisachi

Postby Xedma » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:40 am

Turns out my biggest weakness is helping others. I have given away my secrets :lol:
Xedma

Postby Zarythe » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:50 am

Levi blades, those tiny ass bitch cunt blades that wont reach farther than 3cm are killing me.
Zarythe

Postby Kisachi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 am

Xedma wrote:Turns out my biggest weakness is helping others. I have given away my secrets :lol:

Haha same here, i panic and save the person 75% of the time 25% i end up sacraficing myself and 10% of the time the person dies even though i save them :P
Kisachi

Postby Peanuts » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:25 am

Kisachi wrote:
Xedma wrote:Turns out my biggest weakness is helping others. I have given away my secrets :lol:

Haha same here, i panic and save the person 75% of the time 25% i end up sacraficing myself and 10% of the time the person dies even though i save them :P

Xedma probably meant yo-yo :lol:
Peanuts

Postby Connorhere » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Kisachi wrote:

This is 100% true and the reason why teamwork is dead in AOTTG
Connorhere

Postby Dead » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Kisachi wrote:

Aside from the fact that it added up to 110%, that is true. People tend to panic when their friends get caught and miss the vital kill in the heat of the moment (guilty as charged). CHOMP. There goes your friend.
Dead

Postby Celtic » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Vetia wrote:
Kisachi wrote:

Aside from the fact that it added up to 110%, that is true. People tend to panic when their friends get caught and miss the vital kill in the heat of the moment (guilty as charged). CHOMP. There goes your friend.

Does blinding still disable grabs though? (Granted it wouldn't kill the titan but your friends' life is more valuable than one kill.)
Celtic

Postby Zarythe » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Blinding doe's disable grabs, it's the best way to save someones life.
Zarythe

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion