[Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Eren » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Ghost wrote:Wow its nice information Thanks , this application is very useful ;)

because i can join my friend without lag or disconnect
great i agree Evolve better than Hamachi :)

look this me with my friend XD
<span>[img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3497/t8kp.jpg[/img]">http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3497/t8kp.jpg[/img]</a></span>

Image
I'm gonna be calling Jean
"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
User avatar
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

 

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Eren wrote:
Ghost wrote:Wow its nice information Thanks , this application is very useful ;)

because i can join my friend without lag or disconnect
great i agree Evolve better than Hamachi :)

look this me with my friend XD
<span>[img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3497/t8kp.jpg[/img]">http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3497/t8kp.jpg[/img]</a></span>

Image
I'm gonna be calling Jean

And here i am. :D

Image
Ghosthunter
 

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Accelevi » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

So I'm assuming you can still play the game using this, right? But what's this about making a game using Evolve, party mode or something? (Like hosting)
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Zeref » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Talons of Liberty members , should we try this ?
I think it's worth it :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby AlessandroUM » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Gehenna wrote:Talons of Liberty members , should we try this ?
I think it's worth it :lol:


Already downloaded and i've already an account!
AlessandroUM
 

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Blackhunter » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Gehenna wrote:Talons of Liberty members , should we try this ?
I think it's worth it :lol:


it's ok for me
Blackhunter
 

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Turtwiggy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Seraph wrote:So I'm assuming you can still play the game using this, right? But what's this about making a game using Evolve, party mode or something? (Like hosting)


Join a party (group), install the adapter, and it gives you an IP. You can join via ip. I posted about evolve but I never made an official post ;...; I feel silly now xD

Un-edited
Last edited by Turtwiggy on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turtwiggy
 

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Walter Sullivan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Turtwiggy wrote:
Seraph wrote:So I'm assuming you can still play the game using this, right? But what's this about making a game using Evolve, party mode or something? (Like hosting)


Join a party (group), install the adapter, and it gives you an IP. You can join via ip. I posted about evolve but I never made an official post ;...; I feel silly now xD

Edit, I can host a party for you if you want, and invite you all and then leave xD



Basically what he said XD. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough on the topic, hehe

Don't forget to enter on the group that's in the end of the topic. The more people the group has, the easier it will be to find people to play :D

https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/attack- ... obal-group
Walter Sullivan
 

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Zeref » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 pm

k then , add me

Gehenna ofc :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: [Tutorial] Evolve - A better VPN than Hamachi

Postby Turtwiggy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Walter Sullivan wrote:
Turtwiggy wrote:
Seraph wrote:So I'm assuming you can still play the game using this, right? But what's this about making a game using Evolve, party mode or something? (Like hosting)


Join a party (group), install the adapter, and it gives you an IP. You can join via ip. I posted about evolve but I never made an official post ;...; I feel silly now xD

Edit, I can host a party for you if you want, and invite you all and then leave xD



Basically what he said XD. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough on the topic, hehe

Don't forget to enter on the group that's in the end of the topic. The more people the group has, the easier it will be to find people to play :D

https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/attack- ... obal-group


It was really clear it was a nice guide :) I often just suggested it to people who's hamachi wasn't working xD
Turtwiggy
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests