Unity dont work!

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Unity dont work!

Postby Majorask » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:22 pm

So hi, its been a LONG that i don't play AOTTG since some months after the last update and its cuz Unity don't start its saying Unity Web Player install now and i already have installed it .-. , i have tried reinstalling it removing the cache/cookies etc i dont know what else i can do, i have played another games that work with unity and they loads up But AOTTG dosent, can you guys tell me if i need to wait until the next update or its my pc ah also i have update all my drives they're up to date please help, any help i will appreciate

Sorry for my english.

EDIT:Its now working i don't know how but its now working! i put AOTTG and now works!!! heheh Anyway thanks for your help Kally :3 :D
Last edited by Majorask on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Majorask

Re: Unity dont work!

Postby Khally » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:57 pm

What browser are you using? Have you tried other browsers?
Khally

Postby Majorask » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Khally wrote:What browser are you using? Have you tried other browsers?

Yes i have tried Mozilla, Chrome, aurora, explorer etc... and i have tried reinstalling them and nothing work .-. i really want to play this game again they only way i can play it, its going to my friends house but i cant not go everyday so please help :cry:
Majorask

Postby KKer » Thu May 01, 2014 7:24 pm

I've tried everything you tried as well.
Well, I hope it'll work soon for me.
KKer

Postby Khally » Thu May 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Glad to know it's working :) locked.
Khally

Return to Help Section