Team Mode now on for hosters.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Team Mode up in 4 hours with auto balance

Postby Skirazi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 pm

IDK if anyone's said this yet, but it's spelt 'Magenta" not "Majenta". Just a little tidbit, would love to play a game of this soon!
Skirazi

Re: Team Mode up in 4 hours with auto balance

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:06 am

Skirazi wrote:IDK if anyone's said this yet, but it's spelt 'Magenta" not "Majenta". Just a little tidbit, would love to play a game of this soon!

Ikik ╥﹏╥ I failed my own langauge
Innti

Re: Team Mode up in 30 min! with auto balance

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 am

RELEASING TO HOSTERS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Innti

Re: Team Mode now on for hosters.

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:29 am

FIRST HOSTER IS UP
to join go to private match
ip is
bogsy.aottg.com
port 25565
have fun guys ^.^
Innti

Postby Noodler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:49 am

Just played a round and I have 2 issues.
Firstly, I don't have time to look in the corner whether or not someone is on my team or the enemy's team, which leads to annoying situations where I don't know if my teammate has it, or I need to sweep in and steal the kill from the enemy.
Secondly, the game I just played was 2v4 which I don't even need to explain.

Other than that, it was really fun until people ragequit.
Noodler

Postby Levvuny » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:52 am

Dangit, either I missed it or my internet just sucks. I hope I can try this out sometime though.
Levvuny

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:10 am

Noodler wrote:Just played a round and I have 2 issues.
Firstly, I don't have time to look in the corner whether or not someone is on my team or the enemy's team, which leads to annoying situations where I don't know if my teammate has it, or I need to sweep in and steal the kill from the enemy.
Secondly, the game I just played was 2v4 which I don't even need to explain.

Other than that, it was really fun until people ragequit.
doesnt balance till new round. Should I make it restart at 100 kills though? First Team to that? And what would you think is good to mark different teams?
Innti

Postby Noodler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 am

And I have another complaint... :x
Spoiler:

Yes, you really need to make it restart at 100 kills. This match just now was up to wave 20, and it lagged so much it wasn't even funny.

This kinda came out a bit too ticked off. I just wanna say that I love the gamemode, and didn't intend to be rude or anything.
Noodler

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:33 am

Noodler wrote:And I have another complaint... :x
Spoiler:

Yes, you really need to make it restart at 100 kills. This match just now was up to wave 20, and it lagged so much it wasn't even funny.

This kinda came out a bit too ticked off. I just wanna say that I love the gamemode, and didn't intend to be rude or anything.

It's kinda xD you were doing good enough to go against that many? And Ik it's laggy. Different servers are going to be up tomorrow, 3 eu and 3 USA. I personally use marco2 cuz that has less lag for me. Chances are we will have a server that you can play on with little to no lag
Innti

Postby Noodler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:46 am

I was referring to FPS lag, I've never been on a server without extremely major lag at wave 20.
As I said, we were actually at wave 20 in the prior round. People were dying in horrible, horrible ways to lag, spawnjumpers and whatnot, so I got to comfortably kill almost the entirety of the last 5ish waves by myself, which made the system think I'm the greatest player ever, which is sadly not the case. D:
Noodler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion