Team Mode now on for hosters.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Team Mode now on for hosters.

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 pm

LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:It is since it's closer to me :/

So I bogsy just has some messed up stuff or something. T T It's a cool gamemode though.

I'll ask him to keep big Titan and other nefarious modes off ok? Sorry for the inconvenience ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)
Innti

Postby marcobott » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Marco2.aottg.com is now running this new mode as well. Please come and check it out! Server info is below:

marco2.aottg.com | port 27015

Currently on Forest III Abnormal, login and let innti know what you guys think!! He has been working really hard on this!
marcobott

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Crimson EU server is up. IP crimson.aottg.com port 27025
It seems that a lot of the servers are full. Check Bogsy server forum for all the servers that are running it
Innti

Postby lyzux » Thu May 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Hey Innti,
This question may be a bit off but i am curious if you will also work for a team mode in the newest version?! :D since it is a great extension to the gameplay in my opinion.
Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will strive to reach it.
lyzux
Amateur

Postby Innti » Thu May 01, 2014 6:43 pm

lyzux wrote:Hey Innti,
This question may be a bit off but i am curious if you will also work for a team mode in the newest version?! :D since it is a great extension to the gameplay in my opinion.

Yep will be doing. Making third version where half players get put on Titans and other half put on players. Also bug fixes and what not. Team mode is still playable because hosters aren't moving up to newest mode since there is no private hosting.
Innti

Postby lyzux » Thu May 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Innti wrote:Yep will be doing. Making third version where half players get put on Titans and other half put on players. Also bug fixes and what not. Team mode is still playable because hosters aren't moving up to newest mode since there is no private hosting.

Alright :D thanks a lot for dedicating your time to do all of that, i am sure your bugfixes will be a great help for feng once he's back :) looking forward to new team modes in the future then ^^
Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will strive to reach it.
lyzux
Amateur

Postby Innti » Thu May 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Only bug fixes if he takes my fixes ╥﹏╥
Innti

Postby lyzux » Thu May 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Aw that's sad, that game mode really fits into aottg. Maybe he will change his mind someday \o/
lyzux
Amateur

Postby Innti » Thu May 01, 2014 8:41 pm

lyzux wrote:Aw that's sad, that game mode really fits into aottg. Maybe he will change his mind someday \o/

That would be awesome ^_^
Innti

Previous

Return to General Discussion