Current Thoughts on PvP

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Zenku Arboless » Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 am

The Idea is Solid but I got just 2 main gripes.
1) Titan Players are all Basicly Mini Annies
2) Eren is absolutely USELESS in PvP

The Idea is great. bottom line, fun as hell. But you notice just how powerful Human Controlled Titans Are, they are all basicly Annies with the ability to blend in with NPCS. They got huge range, easily spam able attacks that can wipe out entire squads and no negative to spamming their Body spam or Jump. (does make City Feel like Trost though when you see bodies hitting the floor).
Speaking of the Body Slam, its hit box is so big, that its broken, spamming that one move with a large Titan basicly means GG for Human players

This is the game Mode where being able to use Eren is a GOOD Idea. Keep it at 1, Give him maybe 30 more seconds on the charge time or 1 minute more on special charge time and go. Titan Eren can already be killed while In Titan Form and with Human controlled Titans, they can battle him 1 on 1, not too mention they can manuver around, bob and weeve, stun lock,and stall out Titan Eren's Time Limit.
This is where Eren with some HP is a great Idea, But as he is now... Utterly useless. Just a character everyone picks because they THINK he can do something.

any ideas? any comments on what you agree, Disagree, your hate. put it all here.
Zenku Arboless
 

 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Doge » Thu May 01, 2014 9:45 am

prophunt
Doge
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Z.E.D » Thu May 01, 2014 9:47 am

Eren isn't usless at all O_O

He's a crucial character like he should be . A well placed eren in the team can distract the player titans , and protect his teammates. If anything eren is actually balanced with the player titans.

Is his grab escape still here though?
Z.E.D
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 10:52 am

I personally haven't been able to play it yet (my internet's been too terrible to see the newest update), but the new PVP sounds VERY promising :lol: can't wait to play with my friends and be a sneaky titan
MJRmasqu3rade
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby liala » Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 am

It is very funny and challenging at the same time. I only managed to kill a player Titan one time.
But you're right about them being very powerful. They should have at least a cooldown for some attack. FT and CT will probably be playable, too sooner or later so they can't be that strong.
Player Titans are also able to climb up the wall. They literally just walk till they are on top of it. This is ridiculous but still funny xD
liala
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Miracle » Thu May 01, 2014 10:57 am

It's nice. Both side need cooperation to win. Though, a group of titan players is easily killed if they don't know how to trick the enemy. Some balancing and bug abuse need to be fixed though.
Miracle
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Zenku Arboless » Thu May 01, 2014 11:10 am

Z.E.D wrote:Eren isn't usless at all O_O

He's a crucial character like he should be . A well placed eren in the team can distract the player titans , and protect his teammates. If anything eren is actually balanced with the player titans.

Im refering to Eren while in one of the 2 Player Versus Player Matches. His special is altered to charge at an Absurdly SLOW Rate, So slow infact I went into a room and tested it, in 7 Minutes of standing there charging, I only reached about 60% of my Special charge time.

Games in PvP Do not last most of the time longer than 5 Minutes.
Zenku Arboless
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 11:39 am

liala wrote:Player Titans are also able to climb up the wall. They literally just walk till they are on top of it. This is ridiculous but still funny xD

that sounds absolutely amazing :lol: I can just imagine the group of players trying to find the player Titan then just seeing it awkwardly walking up the wall
MJRmasqu3rade
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Miracle » Thu May 01, 2014 11:52 am

Zenku Arboless wrote:
Z.E.D wrote:Eren isn't usless at all O_O

He's a crucial character like he should be . A well placed eren in the team can distract the player titans , and protect his teammates. If anything eren is actually balanced with the player titans.

Im refering to Eren while in one of the 2 Player Versus Player Matches. His special is altered to charge at an Absurdly SLOW Rate, So slow infact I went into a room and tested it, in 7 Minutes of standing there charging, I only reached about 60% of my Special charge time.

Games in PvP Do not last most of the time longer than 5 Minutes.

The cooldown in PVP is 10 minutes. That's to prevent player from hiding 2 minutes and come out every time. Eren titan killed all the human titan easily when we tested it. The cooldown of Eren in forest 2 and 3 is still 2 minute though.
Miracle
 

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Noodler » Thu May 01, 2014 1:04 pm

I'll just copypaste my comment on reddit

It's fucking hilarious, but not very balanced. I was surrounded by 6 humans, and I killed every, single, one of them by spamming right click.
I think the problem isn't that titans are op as fuck, but that they're extremely easy to learn, whereas mastering the 3dmg takes months.
Noodler
 

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests